Mantis Practitioners

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to how many Mantis guys and girls we have represented here. also what specific styles of mantis are represented.
I'll start off, I don't know that there are many other mantis practitioners here anymore, but we'll see.

I study 7star preying mantis and a little bit of wah lum.

7sm

OP
7starmantis

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
We have several but they are in-and-out!

Yeah, as am I, but I would love to have some good mantis posts on here.

7sm

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by 7starmantis
I'm just curious as to how many Mantis guys and girls we have represented here. also what specific styles of mantis are represented.
I'll start off, I don't know that there are many other mantis practitioners here anymore, but we'll see.

I study 7star preying mantis and a little bit of wah lum.

7sm

Hello!
I am a mantis practitioner and I teach seven star,eight step and six harmony mantis forms through the Wu Tang Curriculum of Tai pei, Taiwan. I've also studied Wah lum mantis under yao li and GM chan pui and seven star under Man bo liu as well in boston.
You can find some info on me at http://members.aol.com/LUNGSIGUNG/
I hope I was of some service,
KENPOJOE

OP
7starmantis

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by KENPOJOE
Hello!
I am a mantis practitioner and I teach seven star,eight step and six harmony mantis forms through the Wu Tang Curriculum of Tai pei, Taiwan. I've also studied Wah lum mantis under yao li and GM chan pui and seven star under Man bo liu as well in boston.
You can find some info on me at http://members.aol.com/LUNGSIGUNG/
I hope I was of some service,
KENPOJOE

I apologize then, I didn't see in your profile that you studied CMA, so in another thread I made mention to it being nice having people outside of CMA knowing info on them.
Its nice to "meet" you. You studied under Chan Pui, he is a great mantis practitioner. I am a student in the US Kung Fu Exchange headed by Sifu Raymond Fogg. We get the opportunity to learn forms from many different systems including wah lum, eagle claw, hung gar, while we focus mainly on 7 star in advanced forms and weapons. Allot of our weapons forms come from Lee Kam Wing's organization.

7sm

S

Skarbromantis

I pass through every now and then, but dont post much.

I study 7* Praying Mantis, in Toronto under Grandmaster Chow Chi Fung, aka Philipman Chow, one of the last students of the great, Won Hun Fun.

Skard1

OP
7starmantis

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, it seems we all do that a bit.
This section has a low post rate.

We're too busy training to post!!

7sm

Latest Discussions