Mansfield Ohio

wingchunner

Orange Belt
Reaction score
One of my students will be starting a martial arts club in Mansfield, Ohio. The main focus will be on Wing Chun. Let me know if you're interested.

Marty

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Where and what weekend?

I thought I knew pretty much everyone in town here. I wasn't aware of any wing chun school. Unless you are talking about the Mansfield Kung Fu and Tai Chi institute.

OP
wingchunner

wingchunner

Orange Belt
Reaction score
>I thought I knew pretty much everyone in town here.
>I wasn't aware of any wing chun school.
>Unless you are talking about the Mansfield Kung Fu and Tai Chi institute.

He hasn't opened it yet. If you're interested, let me know. Did you use to study at the Mansfield KF & TC inst.? Did you know Randy Hayes?

Just wondering.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
wingchunner said:
He hasn't opened it yet. If you're interested, let me know. Did you use to study at the Mansfield KF & TC inst.? Did you know Randy Hayes?
I met Mr. Hayes once. When I met him I was about ready to leave my first instructor. I was out looking around for another school visiting to where I wanted to learn. I settled on Kenpo in Mt.Vernon.

OP
wingchunner

wingchunner

Orange Belt
Reaction score
He studied with me for a couple years, both Wing Chun and a little of Chen tai chi.

he's in Taiwan now.

Marty

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's cool! I remember that he came back to the studio once sometime when he was off from school and said he was doing some other type of training in MA :) .

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At first when I read the thread it stated someone was conducting a seminar some weekend. I didn't read it far enough in depth that an actual school was starting. Sorry for looking like a goof. :)

Latest Discussions