Man wearing bra & panties stabs goat

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm not sure whether http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42887887/ns/us_news-weird_news/ belongs in Horror or Comedy over here. There's elements of both.

HARLESTON, W.Va. — A West Virginia man found wearing women's underwear and standing over a goat's carcass told police he was high on bath salts. [ ... ] Cpl. Sean Snuffer said Thompson indicated he had been high and "wasn't in his right mind."

On that last point, I'm not really sure what Snuffer meant. Stabbing goats in my unmentionables is one of my favorite Saturday night activities. Although how those goats get into my unmentionables is beyond me ...

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
I can't seem to be able to get the goat to stop eating the unmentionables. Which is why I never stab one while wearing them. That's a risk I'm unwilling to take.

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yep I can think of better ways of spending my Saturday night then sniffing bath salts and killing livestock, but hey that's just me.

OP
Flea

Flea

Beating you all over those fries!
MT Mentor
Reaction score
But all things considered it's probably better than sniffing the livestock directly.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not the sniffing that bothers me, but wearing the underwear while engaged is just not right.
icon7.gif

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
But all things considered it's probably better than sniffing the livestock directly.

Well I'm sure that there are some folks out there that are doing that as well :) Chalk that up to the latest and greatest crazy.

sfs982000

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Well I'm sure that there are some folks out there that are doing that as well :) Chalk that up to the latest and greatest craze.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
:confused: ummm.... :confused: aaaaa...:confused: yeah..... :confused: I have no idea how to even comment on this one :idunno:

Dude, the guy made a rookie mistake.
Everybody knows you don't kill the goat until after you've finished.
Otherwise it's weird.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks "Gosh, if that were me that conversation would have gone differently:"

"Son, why did you kill that Goat?"
"I'm having a party, I purchased this livestock to Butcher and serve at the party"
"But, boy, why in gods name are you in a bra and panties while you are doing it?"
"Well, it wouldn't do to get my Tuxedo bloody before the party, would it?"

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
He probably didn't limit his stabbing of the animal just to his knife.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
He probably didn't limit his stabbing of the animal just to his knife.

Possibly. I don't know. I've never had livestock (dead or alive) in my bedroom.
I'll defer to your expertise in this matter.

:D

Latest Discussions