Lurkers

J

jjmcc

KenpoTess said:
Come on out and Post~! There are great people here, don't be timid, We don't Bite -vampfeed- Hard

~Tess
WELL SAID to many people seem scared to voice there opinion incase people disagree. But noone is right it is up to the individual e/one is here for the same reason noone is judged that is why this site is DA BOMB!!

K

Ka'alako

I think this positive encouragement is working. There's been a flurry of new posts.

masherdong

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I think this positive encouragement is working. There's been a flurry of new posts.
Yeah, look at me for example. I just joined a couple of weeks ago and I already achieved "Green Belt" Status on this board. :supcool:

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Agreed. This is a good place for discussion. There are lots of people with lots of different backgounds and experiences. Being able to share all that knowledge make this a great place. Everyone's generally helpful and even when people disagree, the conversation is pretty civilized and respectful. New people shouldn't be nervous about posting or adding their opinions. Sure, you might want to look around a bit and get the feel of the board and people, but if you see an interesting topic and think you can add to the discussion, then by all means go ahead and do so. :)

asangria

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
masherdong said:
Yeah, look at me for example. I just joined a couple of weeks ago and I already achieved "Green Belt" Status on this board. :supcool:
Wow - I've been trying to get rid of my Yellow Belt status but I get blown away of which posts I'd like to response to or not. There are so many good ones out there with ideas I've thought of already posted and the multitude of responses I never dreamed of.

Besides it seems I never have enough time to read everything.
Eyecrazy.gif

47MartialMan

Master of Arts
Reaction score
jjmcc said:
1.)WELL SAID to many people seem scared to voice there opinion incase people disagree.

2.)But noone is right it is up to the individual e/one is here for the same reason noone is judged......
Yeah, come out, come out, where ever you are.

1.) True, a few are ready to disagree, which is fine. But should opposite/disagreed posts be tactfully and/or politely done?

2.) A little incorrect. Some do judge or go straight to cause such uneasy feelings as per 1.).......

I love to post. Although having no reservations about whom may respond. When someone does out of opposition, I have a tendancy to be led away by them and thus going of topic/thread. My apology to other members.

Note: I wasn't ever interested in 'rank status" here. Evident of how much I still post since my joining.

But hey, if that motivates some to post more....have fun!

G

Gary Crawford

Goldendragon7, let's not scare her off so soon! Wait until we know her better before she figures us out!

T

Troy Ostapiw/Canada

I like candy best.......It's always a real treat to get candy from a stranger....

Latest Discussions