Lost Reputation Points????

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed I had a gray box instead of the two green ones from yesterday after the update shuffle. Did I do something bad? TW

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nope. For some reason, a number of accounts had their rep display disabled during the update. I've re-enabled those I can locate, but it's unfortunately a manual process.

Anyone having problems with the new system (IE display, can't find the on/off button, etc) please post here.

:)

OP
TigerWoman

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
I was referring to a gray box when it rebooted instead of the green box under the reputation logos.

I think the gray boxes you are getting are reputation points by members who are too new-they need 60 pt.s to give good green ones. Or those that have lost reputation altogether are in the negative. I think...?? TW

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
Still seem to be getting grey boxes in my reputation.
Grey boxes are, in fact reputation from posters with fewer than 50 posts, or with negative reputation. You'll notice that they don't affect your rep point value.

OP
TigerWoman

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
To whomever sent me bad rep, and somehow got angry enough to send me that message. I'm sorry if I offended you but somehow I don't think that post was it. Nor do I know what post it was. But you didn't have to be mean in return. TW

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, that clears up my question about the grey box or two I've gotten. :) TigerWoman, I've gotten one or two of those, kind of mean or snippy comments (always ANON). Just take it as doing your part to annoy people who want to be annoyed. lol

P

PeachMonkey

Feisty Mouse said:
Well, that clears up my question about the grey box or two I've gotten. :) TigerWoman, I've gotten one or two of those, kind of mean or snippy comments (always ANON). Just take it as doing your part to annoy people who want to be annoyed. lol
Yep... kind and/or constructive comments always seem to have attribution, but the couple of mean comments seem to have always been anonymous. :)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe I should make em pay if they want to be negative? ;)

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
someone negated poopyheads for me! :) Whoever that was, that was very sweet, and made me smile. Thanks!

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Dude, I feel the love! (Having said that, I now prepare to be red dotted - lol!)

OP
TigerWoman

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ditto Feisty, someone negated the poopy head for me too. Many thanks, didn't expect that. I wish people would sign there bad rep if they feel justified in giving it. At least give the right post for the reason. Thank you all for your support. TW

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi ladies, Poopy head? That should an automatic 3/5 off the good side, I mean how can you describe some one like that and not have to pay the price, after all the moderators need to do the job they are designated, to be in the system of moderation. LOL

Are you taking advantage of the system with your sweetness or just able to woo them?
Fix.. Regards, Gary

OP
TigerWoman

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
GAB said:
Hi ladies, Poopy head? That should an automatic 3/5 off the good side, I mean how can you describe some one like that and not have to pay the price, after all the moderators need to do the job they are designated, to be in the system of moderation. LOL

Are you taking advantage of the system with your sweetness or just able to woo them?
Fix.. Regards, Gary

Huh? I guess you got to be there. TW

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
GAB said:

Fix.. Regards, Gary

Moderation is a very good thing, Yet, an unwilling student, unable to open their eyes or mind and continues down their path, will then walk off or fall off eventually.

Just my thoughts

GAB

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Yes I agree, we all have our good amd bad days (threads).

But to get slammed when you write 90% of your (or more) posts as pretty good info, slip and now you are in he drink.

Come to think of it that is how it happens, most of the time we are on our feet, I guess you pay for it when you go to the ground, Quick recovery that's the key.

Regards, Gary

sojobow

Purple Belt
Reaction score
what does the "Latest Reputation Received" chart with a number like -147 represent? I found this matrix in my CP but have no idea what it represents.

Latest Discussions