Lost Dan Certificate from Korea

Gwai Lo Dan

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
TKD Canada!
My understanding was that you can go through TKD Canada if the school originally got the certificate through them (or you later registerd with them) , rather than directly from the KKW. Do you know if that is correct?

OP
AKaminski86

AKaminski86

White Belt
Reaction score
Yea
My understanding was that you can go through TKD Canada if the school originally got the certificate through them (or you later registerd with them) , rather than directly from the KKW. Do you know if that is correct?
so TKD Canada messsged me with all the details that I needed to get the certificate and its $66 Canadian so since I’m not an affiliate it will take 3 months for delivery but they vouch for me because they did a DAN check on me

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in replying, haven't been on here for a few days. Just for the record, the fee always used to be US$10 sent cash to the Kukkiwon with your Dan details and return address. I believe it changed about 4 years or so to US$15 (to cover the increase in DHL postage costs).

andyjeffries

Senior Master
Reaction score
The WTF (now WT) was what I was looking for. There is a very good chance that you are registered as a first dan with the kukkiwon then, so they may have a copy of your certificate. @skribs or @andyjeffries may be able to help you with how to get that.

Thanks for the tagging, hadn't seen it in a decent timeframe but I'm always happy to help where I can.