Looking for my old friend Maasi

DANNY W

White Belt
Reaction score
My name is Danny. I'm in NJ. I trained (Bando) under an old friend I called Maas who moved to Maryland years ago. I've since lost touch with him through the years.

I'd be thrilled to catch up with him after all this time has passed. He truely was a mentor of mine and helped forge me into the man I am today. I'm hoping my old friend or another friend of his will come across this and respond. He refered to me as his Viking Son...

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting, sorry I can't help youfind your friend

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Sorry, I can't help you either.... now I sound like a broken record...

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Good luck in finding your friend. :)

Arizona Angel

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Stick around and maybe you'll find someone who knows your friend.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry, I can offer no assistance in your search..All I can do is offer my Greetings...

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
My name is Danny. I'm in NJ. I trained (Bando) under an old friend I called Maas who moved to Maryland years ago. I've since lost touch with him through the years.

I'd be thrilled to catch up with him after all this time has passed. He truely was a mentor of mine and helped forge me into the man I am today. I'm hoping my old friend or another friend of his will come across this and respond. He refered to me as his Viking Son...

Have you tried looking into groups training Bando in the Maryland area? Might be a good part to start. Try searching some of the online number finders. I tend to like Anywho.com. I've found a few lost friends that way :) Good luck!

Latest Discussions