Looking for good KM in DC

funnytiger

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Well, I decided after seeing the Krav Maga episode of Human Weapon that I would give it a try. It seems like it would be a lot of fun, and be a good addition to my main style. But jeez... find a school that isn't trying to make you sign a contract for your first born AND your kidney as a down payment is freakin' hard!!

I mean, I'm in Washington, DC and I am having a hard time finding a school that isn't going to break me. The schools themselves aren't hard to find, which is a good thing I guess. Most of the ones I have contacted require a contract (one school wanted a down payment as well) and a pretty hefty monthly fee.

I guess I am just spoiled by my kung fu school. No contract, and its a very good price for a very good school.

Any suggestions? Been through all the normal avenues and was instantly turned off by the contractual obligations...

- ft

jurat13

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Funnytiger,

I just started taking Commando Krav Maga outside of Washington DC, in Edgewater, MD. There are definitely no contracts. However, the instruction is private at the instructor's home. He is a doctor and is very busy so instruction is usually once a week for a little over two hours.

Go to www.commandokravmaga.com, locations, MD, and you will find his contact info.

Take care,

Walter

K31

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Funnytiger,

I just started taking Commando Krav Maga outside of Washington DC, in Edgewater, MD. There are definitely no contracts. However, the instruction is private at the instructor's home. He is a doctor and is very busy so instruction is usually once a week for a little over two hours.

Go to www.commandokravmaga.com, locations, MD, and you will find his contact info.

Take care,

Walter

Where in Edgewater is it taught? The "locations" button tries to send me to an email or something.

Latest Discussions