Looking for a good wall bag

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea where to find a quality wall bag? I haven't had any luck finding one where the grommets don't rip or the zippers don't bust.

Leung Ting used to put out a good one but I can't find it anymore. Everything Wing Chun has a 3 section canvas that I like but it's out of stock.

Which leads to another question . I've always used canvas wall bags, the leather ones seem like they would burn your hands . Anyone have some insight ?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea where to find a quality wall bag? I haven't had any luck finding one where the grommets don't rip or the zippers don't bust.

Leung Ting used to put out a good one but I can't find it anymore. Everything Wing Chun has a 3 section canvas that I like but it's out of stock.

Which leads to another question . I've always used canvas wall bags, the leather ones seem like they would burn your hands . Anyone have some insight ?
get some mma gloves and just punch the wall, it's much the same effect

I suspect leather would be less aggressive than canvas .? it has a fairly low coefficient of friction, which is why motorcyclist favour it .

Last edited:
OP
Y

yak sao

Senior Master
Reaction score

Latest Discussions