Looking for a EPAK studio in Seattle

DRANKIN

White Belt
Reaction score
I haven't found anything in the area. There has to be someone out here. Thanks for the help.

OP
D

DRANKIN

White Belt
Reaction score
Found a EPAK studio in Seattle. It's called Alpha Martial Arts and is run by Mr. Chris Herrman. I'll be checking it out soon!

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
If the eastside (Redmond/Kirkland) is a possibility as a commute, there is a very good not-really-advertised crew over there, best in the greater Seattle area in my opinion. PM me for details.

edit:
Also check out Mateo Kajukenbo, obviously its not EPAK, but they actually have (or had as of 2001 when I worked out with them) a strong Parker Kenpo influence through Mr. Mateo's influence coming out of the Tracy lineages. I have no idea what the current composition of their Kajukenbo/Kenpo is, but on a huge plus side it is a studio that produces fighters, an important mentality to have in this day and age.

http://www.mateokajukenbo.com/index.html

OP
D

DRANKIN

White Belt
Reaction score
If the eastside (Redmond/Kirkland) is a possibility as a commute, there is a very good not-really-advertised crew over there, best in the greater Seattle area in my opinion. PM me for details.

edit:
Also check out Mateo Kajukenbo, obviously its not EPAK, but they actually have (or had as of 2001 when I worked out with them) a strong Parker Kenpo influence through Mr. Mateo's influence coming out of the Tracy lineages. I have no idea what the current composition of their Kajukenbo/Kenpo is, but on a huge plus side it is a studio that produces fighters, an important mentality to have in this day and age.

http://www.mateokajukenbo.com/index.html

Thanks for the info. I'm in Redmond. After I get back into the swing of things I'll look you guys up. I've been out of the loop for a few years now.