Logo removal?

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I didn't know where the put this. Mods, feel free to move it where it belongs ;)

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows how to remove logos off of the back of gis/doboks? I have one old uniform that I really like, but I have to remove the logo for use in a different dojang/dojo.

Any suggestions?

bdparsons

Black Belt
Reaction score
What kind of logo is it? If it's a silk screen which is what a lot of commercial schools use, you're stuck. Just invest in a new uniform, same make, same weight or as close as you can get. Before you know it it will be your new favorite uniform.

Respects,
Bill Parsons
Triangle Kenpo Institute

OP
karatekid1975

karatekid1975

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
bdparsons said:
What kind of logo is it? If it's a silk screen which is what a lot of commercial schools use, you're stuck. Just invest in a new uniform, same make, same weight or as close as you can get. Before you know it it will be your new favorite uniform.

Respects,
Bill Parsons
Triangle Kenpo Institute

Gang! I was afraid someone would say that :( It is silk screen.

D

Disco

Just cover the logo with a patch of same fabric. In fact, the new school logo can be stamped/silk screened on the new patch.

S

ShaolinWolf

won't that look tacky? I mean covering it up or stamping the logo on without having the original logo removed?

If not, that'd be awesome!

:asian:

Latest Discussions