Live Chat Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, in a nutshell, to answer the OP....no, the odds of a chat room coming back to MT are the same odds that we'd see snowfall in hell....lol.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are projecting your own prejudices onto other again.

politeness is relative

decency is relative

crudity is relative.

you are judging others by an arbitrary standard that may not apply to them.

in short, take care of yourself and dont worry so much about others, what they do and why they do it,

perfect example, your diatribe about how describing female martial arts as "cute" was insulting? i thought it was crap, but i wouldnt want to say you cant post it.

you may think something someone else says is crap, but who are you to say that shouldnt be allowed to say it?

you are either down with free speech, and that means the stuff we dont like to, or you are not.

you seem to be not.

Sigh, I don't think you'd know a diatribe if it came up and bit your ankle. You seem to miss entirely what is being said here...you said you like a rant with 'colourful language' and you like free speech. Now, no ones saying you can't disagree strongly with people but is it necessary to use the F word to say them? No one is saying you shouldn't say things but is there a point in being insulting while you are saying it? In most cases politeness isn't subjective, there are standards that most people accept, the standards for MT are laid out. Your posts are like those of a kid who has discovered swear words and wants to shock people, it doesn't shock people, it bores them. It's the old codger in the corner of the mess, the one who left the service after a few years and won't let go, sit's there droning on and on and on, no one wants to be unkind so they put up with him, they feel sorry for him, poor ole bugger' they say ' he can't help it'. A damning incitement that, people putting up with you because you can't help it. You can criticise me all you like, water off a ducks back but at least I don't commit the cardinal sin of being a bore.

One day I will launch a diatribe just for you so you can see what happens when I do get annoyed rofl, I'm rarely annoyed on here whatever yo think. And yes 'cute' is still very twee and naff. Use real words not soppy excuses for descriptions.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Add a chat room: Not at this time. Maybe later, probably not though.

Everything else....folks, please take the argument private. K? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions