Little brat

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kids are testing today. There's one kid, about 6 years old, who is getting ready to test for Blue 1-stripe, and asked me to help him practice his punching defense. One of them involves a leg sweep. He's one of those kids that doesn't want to actually do the technique on me (because I'm an instructor), so instead of sweeping properly, he lifts his leg up.

What ended up happening is he spinning hook kicked me right in the crotch.

The little brat.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like to say sorry, but the truth is I choked on some water laughing. So I'm sorry I choked, at least.

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I think this is applicable here. :D:D
jWsPSPa.jpg

JP3

Master Black Belt
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That story is funnier than my story where my slim, petite little 20-something girl/young woman student threw me into a wall and split my face open!

Getting kicked in the business... is just.. funny. Sorry...

Earl Weiss

Senior Master
Reaction score
Teaching a group of kids - I thought I felt a slight spray of water a few times while they kicked. . Then I see the ankles of little Ricky's pants are wet and I think "What, did you step in a puddle? " Then I realize since it's 20 degrees outside there aren't any puddles and I note the wetness at the ankles travel up to the crotch and there are puddles on the floor near his feet.

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Teaching a group of kids - I thought I felt a slight spray of water a few times while they kicked. . Then I see the ankles of little Ricky's pants are wet and I think "What, did you step in a puddle? " Then I realize since it's 20 degrees outside there aren't any puddles and I note the wetness at the ankles travel up to the crotch and there are puddles on the floor near his feet.

My master and his wife have been doing this long enough they usually catch it before the accident. They see the signs the kid has to pee.

We've had a few times we missed it, but at least we haven't had them kicking with a wet uniform.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why does someone getting hit in the nuts never get old? Hilarious every single time. Except sometimes when it’s you. Even then, the person who got hit usually laughs too, unless they’re rolling around in pain.

Gwai Lo Dan

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Why does someone getting hit in the nuts never get old? Hilarious every single time. Except sometimes when it’s you. Even then, the person who got hit usually laughs too, unless they’re rolling around in pain.
Especially if the guy deserves it.