Status
Not open for further replies.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those of you who have access to Washington State wines, here's a dirty little secret for you: while most wineries in this area focus a good portion of their vineyards on Rieslings and chardonnays, cabernets grow GREAT in this area!

Tonight we sipped Columbia Winery's 2004 Red Willow Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (Yakima Valley). Procured at Fred Meyer (the PNW one-stop shopping store) for $24.99 plus tax. It was very good - not too harsh, not too sweet, not too much cedar - well balanced, in simpler words, with a long finish; true to the label.

If you can find it or order a case, I'd highly recommend it - rather affordable and nice quality.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here we can't order out-of-state wine unless you've been to the winery, physically showed your ID to an employee, and been entered on their register as old enough to drink. I'm not fully sure how much underage drinking this prevents, but...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here we can't order out-of-state wine unless you've been to the winery, physically showed your ID to an employee, and been entered on their register as old enough to drink. I'm not fully sure how much underage drinking this prevents, but...

Prolly none...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I could use a drink right about now...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What the hell. I've got the key to the bar so lets have a drink or several...

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Irish cream's going in the coffee this morning. Hell, it's five o'clock somewhere ....

Status
Not open for further replies.