Linage of Korean Martial Arts

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here is a link to some pretty interesting linage of Korean MA in general. Cjeck out the LINK. Lets talk about it.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was looking for info. not the norm of lies and such. I know FD it was mind blowing to me as well. Where does these people get some of this crap.

SageGhost83

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Wha...!? Heh, Whoa! Is there no end to the compulsive lying? Glad to know that a bunch of Korean male cross dressers taught the Japanese and Chinese how to fight while they themselves were constantly getting pwned by them throughout history :lol:. Shilla Samurang, anybody?

SageGhost83

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Wha...!? Heh, Whoa! Is there no end to the compulsive lying? Glad to know that a bunch of Korean male cross dressers taught the Japanese and Chinese how to fight while they themselves were constantly getting pwned by them throughout history :lol:. Shilla Samurang, anybody?

That was a joke, by the way. Korea more than held her own against her popular neighbors, I just seriously doubt that she taught them all of their military methods via the Flower Knights :asian:.

40th Alabama

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Lots of notes on here about "compulsive lying". For the cultural unwashed (me) who have not done a lot of research on the origin of the martial arts, could you provide some examples of what is being insinuated as lies? Thanks!

40th Alabama

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
As an add on to the above-my instructor was trained by GM Oh (spelling?-pronounced "o"). I assume that he would have been instructing in the 50's and 60's. Does anyone have any research (including pictures) on GM Oh? I have pretty much exhausted the internet links and found a couple of places where his name was mentioned (I think it would be him) but nothing more. Thanks.

Latest Discussions