Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well, after the first pfizer dose, no real issues to speak of. The arm is sore, but nothing out of norm for a vaccine. The only really noticeable affect is fatigue. I was pooped yesterday afternoon and ended up going to be even earlier than usual. Feeling okay today.

All that said, I guess most people feel stronger affects after the second dose (if they have a reaction at all, that is.)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
need to check where to get mine
Any kind, I don't care!

if more than one person is in the household, does it matter if they get different ones?

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
need to check where to get mine
Any kind, I don't care!

if more than one person is in the household, does it matter if they get different ones?
I don't believe so. Just matters that you get your second dose the same as your first. But I'm no doctor, so don't take my word for it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
MT seems to have slowed a bit huh... maybe cos another A.C.R.O..... was put in timeout again...

American College of Radiation Oncology?????

Call me stupid but “A.C.R.O?

Abbreviation for acronym
Australian Creative Resources Online
Association of Clinical Research Organizations
Aircraft Crashes Record Office (Geneva, Switzerland)

I don't know either

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't believe so. Just matters that you get your second dose the same as your first. But I'm no doctor, so don't take my word for it.

This is correct.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Covid Vaccine check in: Its all good today, no aches, no sleepiness, back to normal....or as least as normal as I was before the vaccine
What was your cool super power? I cansee a color that doesn't exist...

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, after the first pfizer dose, no real issues to speak of. The arm is sore, but nothing out of norm for a vaccine. The only really noticeable affect is fatigue. I was pooped yesterday afternoon and ended up going to be even earlier than usual. Feeling okay today.

All that said, I guess most people feel stronger affects after the second dose (if they have a reaction at all, that is.)
I had Moderna, and the reaction was a little stronger on the second dose (Moderna seems to have somewhat stronger reactions on average, too). Shoulder was much sorer, and earlier, but it only lasted a day or two. I crashed really early that next evening - no reaction like that on the first dose.

All more than usual for me, but nothing surprising.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Anyone ever watch the movie "Army of Frankensteins"..... my recommendation is, if you come across it...... just keep on looking for something else, don't watch it... it makes "Plan 9 from outer space" and Gymkata look like it is loaded with Academy award winning performances

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
April 15, 2021.....Spring....about an hour east of me they are supposed to get 4 to 6 inches of snow tonight. About 1.5 to 2 hours north east of me, they are suppose to get 15 inches of snow....here its raining really hard, but we may get a coating to an inch

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
April 15, 2021.....Spring....about an hour east of me they are supposed to get 4 to 6 inches of snow tonight. About 1.5 to 2 hours north east of me, they are suppose to get 15 inches of snow....here its raining really hard, but we may get a coating to an inch
First really nice week of the year here. 70f and sunny today. Should be nice all week. I know this sounds like rubbing it in, but it was a long, dark winter, so the sun is much needed.

Latest Discussions