Last Poster #7

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Shot hurt and burns a bit, about 1/8 of the pin of a cortisone shot in the knee

My wife has had two patients who got the J&J vaccine. One felt like they had the flu for a couple days, the other felt like they had the flu for a week
Well, change in plans. Now it looks like Moderna shot one tomorrow afternoon.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

I've talked to a few people that were supposed to get J&J and they all ended up getting Moderna. I was concerned I'd end up with the same thing, but I walked into a vacant Sears store set up as a vaccination station, on one side was the J&J on the other was Moderna/Pfizer. Had to be darn near 100 stations for shots. I was only there for about 20 minutes. about 5 minutes from the time I walked through the door to getting the shot and then 15 minutes waiting to see if I had any reaction.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
this made me chuckle, the youngest texted it to me....she is an A student in math by the way

i2a3jdmumjt41.png

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Happy, happy joy joy......this stuff is just never going to end....day after I get the J$J vaccine

US recommends 'pause' for J&J vaccine over clot reports

Now I wait 3 weeks......just in time for the knee surgery second opinion......2020 was horrible and 2021 is not looking so good either.....
You're fine, I'm sure. It's 6 people out of millions, the symptoms are well known.

More importantly, how are you feeling today? I hear aches and chills are pretty common, at best.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You're fine, I'm sure. It's 6 people out of millions, the symptoms are well known.

More importantly, how are you feeling today? I hear aches and chills are pretty common, at best.

I'm rally not that worried, but it is just rather ironic, the day after I get the shot.

As for today, I'm fine, just if I stop...I sleep. Very tired and little energy. Do also have a slight headache, and occasional minor aches in my arms, but no big deal really. But overall, outside of incredibly tired, I'm fine

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Husband is in a complete snit over having a sleep study suggested for him.
Has not said more than 3 words since we left the office. Thinks it's being 'shoved down his throat' when it has been brought up a few times in the past and I think it is a good idea.
of course ow it is the dogs (and mine) fault that he does not sleep the night through, not the snoring and stuff.

thank goodness I found Groelsch at the store after...putting one on ice!

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Husband is in a complete snit over having a sleep study suggested for him.
Has not said more than 3 words since we left the office. Thinks it's being 'shoved down his throat' when it has been brought up a few times in the past and I think it is a good idea.
of course ow it is the dogs (and mine) fault that he does not sleep the night through, not the snoring and stuff.

thank goodness I found Groelsch at the store after...putting one on ice!
The best thing my wife ever did. She used to throw up almost every night. Since being on CPAP she has not thrown up. The doctor said it was the body’s way of saying “Hey! You are not breathing “.
She does look like an insect when plugged in.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
And they called an audible at the line. Showed up and ended up being diverted to the Pfizer queue. So, Pfizer it was. Quite a rollercoaster.

Scheduled for the 2nd dose in early May.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
And they called an audible at the line. Showed up and ended up being diverted to the Pfizer queue. So, Pfizer it was. Quite a rollercoaster.

Scheduled for the 2nd dose in early May.
just stab me already!
I want to do stuff again, go to the library to hang out, do comicons, party with friends

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The best thing my wife ever did. She used to throw up almost every night. Since being on CPAP she has not thrown up. The doctor said it was the body’s way of saying “Hey! You are not breathing “.
She does look like an insect when plugged in.
hehehehe
I think it would be beneficial on many levels.
It was just such a nonsensical discussion like you would have with a toddler. 'but you snore too!'
well FUDGE, maybe I need a sleep study! If it's paid for I'd do it. Have at least one night without his snoring!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
MT seems to have slowed a bit huh... maybe cos another A.C.R.O..... was put in timeout again...

Latest Discussions