Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, the temperature has gone up 4 degrees since I got up this morning....now it is 1 degree Fahrenheit.

Tomorrow and Tuesday 4 to 12 inches of snow predicted.....actually, there are 2 zones, 4 to 8 and 8 to 12, but, per usual, my house is right on the line between the 2

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well, the temperature has gone up 4 degrees since I got up this morning....now it is 1 degree Fahrenheit.

Tomorrow and Tuesday 4 to 12 inches of snow predicted.....actually, there are 2 zones, 4 to 8 and 8 to 12, but, per usual, my house is right on the line between the 2
We've actually had pretty nice weather. A little wet but mild.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Apparently Snow-mageddon is on the way, snowflakes are just beginning to fall and they have closed all state offices and recommending we stay home tomorrow ti work from home too.

Weather has predicted (based on multiple weather reports) 6 to 18 inches with white outs this evening and snow ending sometime tomorrow.

All it means ti me is I have to snow-blow the driveway in a blizzard to Mrs Xue can get into the driveway after she closes her office...at the usual time.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently Snow-mageddon is on the way, snowflakes are just beginning to fall and they have closed all state offices and recommending we stay home tomorrow ti work from home too.

Weather has predicted (based on multiple weather reports) 6 to 18 inches with white outs this evening and snow ending sometime tomorrow.

All it means ti me is I have to snow-blow the driveway in a blizzard to Mrs Xue can get into the driveway after she closes her office...at the usual time.

Sorry man. Stay warm.

So he's a total nutter. Who'd a thunk it?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
So he's a total nutter. Who'd a thunk it?
:O wwwhhaaaaaaat!

This part was just wwwow: he believes "the sky is a "shield put up by the government to prevent individuals from seeing God.""
Wow...just wow...yet.....he's a pharmacist........
Exactly. What I found comment worthy about it is that when we talked about these cultists previously, we used the flat earth conspiracy as an extreme. It's pretty sad that some folks are so divorced from reality.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Only 5 inches of snow, with another inch expected by Wednesday...and we're having a heatwave....its 26 degrees Fahrenheit
I'm shocked. We had probably about 1-1.5 feet here. Not a lot, but we normally get hit less than you guys.

As a side note, I heard that Michigan as a whole is really suffering since they're not getting the expected snow this year, and that's where they get their tourism from.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm shocked. We had probably about 1-1.5 feet here. Not a lot, but we normally get hit less than you guys.

As a side note, I heard that Michigan as a whole is really suffering since they're not getting the expected snow this year, and that's where they get their tourism from.

There seemed to have been a bubble around this region. All around us got pummelled, we got 5 inches.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
no snow here
but the Blizzard of 93 didn't hit til march either

Latest Discussions