Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently writing a fantasy novel, i'm around 100 pages in. Taking a break from writing it to go back and edit it, and figure out what i'm going to do from here. Anyone interested in reading what ive got so far and giving me feedback?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Currently writing a fantasy novel, i'm around 100 pages in. Taking a break from writing it to go back and edit it, and figure out what i'm going to do from here. Anyone interested in reading what ive got so far and giving me feedback?
damn, a hundred pages?
I can't concentrate that long anymore.
(besides, I am supposed to write my own stuff....I am about to crack the case on the federal judges getting sniped.)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
PM me what you've got. I might not do the entire 100 right away, but I can knock out at least the first 20-30 fairly quickly.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
2 things

1) Mrs Xue hit me this morning..... she looked at me, took a big bite of the Chinese pancake she as eating and then tried to tell me something.... I told her I don't speak mouth full of food...with an accent....and then she hit me.

2) Went to an Italian restaurant last Saturday, ordered a Ravilli stuffed with butternut squash. There was a lot of stuff on top that I did not pay much attention to so I ate 2 of the ravioli... then I realized..... part of that stuff on top was..... PROSCIUTTO!!!!! Basically Italian bacon..... I've been POISONED!!!!! I've been COMPROMISED!!!! I think I feel sick

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Our application administrators crashed the coding system just to welcome me back from vacation. I feel so loved. Ahh.... the low blood pressure during vacation... I shall remember it fondly.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
2 things

1) Mrs Xue hit me this morning..... she looked at me, took a big bite of the Chinese pancake she as eating and then tried to tell me something.... I told her I don't speak mouth full of food...with an accent....and then she hit me.

2) Went to an Italian restaurant last Saturday, ordered a Ravilli stuffed with butternut squash. There was a lot of stuff on top that I did not pay much attention to so I ate 2 of the ravioli... then I realized..... part of that stuff on top was..... PROSCIUTTO!!!!! Basically Italian bacon..... I've been POISONED!!!!! I've been COMPROMISED!!!! I think I feel sick
Would you had noticed if you continued not to pay attention?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have been informed by the youngest that the oldest has cut his hair and it is back to its natural color.... so no more purple or white and black, or red, or blue and most importantly...no more man bun.... I will find out for sure on Wednesday when he gets home

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yup, it was the taste that came through the ravioli and sauce on the ravioli that got my attention...but the prosciutto did not slug me...Mrs Xue did
Well of COURSE prosciutto didn't slug you! It's a very sweet, loving, sophisticated, and well-behaved substance. Bacon - in all its forms - shares the key characteristics of bacon lovers: laid-back, easy to get along with, and delicious.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
2 things

you deserve to get hit, being such a Lucy about a little bacon....

Besides, prociuto is heavenly mana.....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
did a bootup scan on the PC this morning....took 8 hours.
I think I need to pear down on the obsolete programs....

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 things

Ah, the old bacon-in-the-butternut-ravioli gag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions