Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's it...tech issues be damned.... I'm going to just sit here and drink my tea.....don't bother me when I'm drinking my tea...you won't like me if you bother me while I'm drinking my tea
tenor.gif

Sorry to interrupt your tea, but can you tell me why things weren't ready for my meeting?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yup.

But alas, I remembered something from when my (use to be) Buddhist mother-in-law lived with us....... spent some time listening to this and ignoring others, so for now, the qinna lessons have been postponed

This use to play constantly in her house in Beijing,, and when she first moved in with us, it has a strange calming effect on me and eventually I didn't even know it is playing, until I actually think about it.

Oh wow, 12 hours of that would be delightful!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup.

But alas, I remembered something from when my (use to be) Buddhist mother-in-law lived with us....... spent some time listening to this and ignoring others, so for now, the qinna lessons have been postponed

This use to play constantly in her house in Beijing,, and when she first moved in with us, it has a strange calming effect on me and eventually I didn't even know it is playing, until I actually think about it.
Ah, well. Maybe next time.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I cooked up a goose egg the other week, absolutely MASSIVE... creamy as too...
Was it tasty?

Aside from being in love with good roast duck, I love the byproducts - duck fat, duck broth. So, I'd love to cook up a goose to collect that chef's gold - goose fat. And make some fab goose stock as well.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Was it tasty?

Aside from being in love with good roast duck, I love the byproducts - duck fat, duck broth. So, I'd love to cook up a goose to collect that chef's gold - goose fat. And make some fab goose stock as well.

Did you just sneak in a....Duck, Duck, Goose........................

tenor.gif

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just discovered I will be missing my monday night class to go to a bridal expo. That is my favorite class. But my fiancee would kill me if I cancel the expo for martial arts.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just discovered I will be missing my monday night class to go to a bridal expo. That is my favorite class. But my fiancee would kill me if I cancel the expo for martial arts.

Pivotal time in the relationship.....You got to show her who is boss.....;)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Listen to the man. He knows.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Was it tasty?

SO nice!

And yep, never tried it, but goose would be alright you'd think!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.