Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
There is a Doctor in my area with TV adds advertising the procedure. That is why I asked about it
I have a friend who's in a similar situation with his hip. It's jacked up enough to be disruptive to his daily activities, flairs up significantly from time to time, and is a source of pain. Bad enough that they would happily prescribe him whatever painkillers he wants, but not bad enough to fix the problem.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah, I just remember it from a show I watched as a kid, Dot and the Kangaroo. Still think it's bizarre.

Wooow.. haven't heard that one... truly a frightening song haha. I love that riff at the start and peppered throughout... sounded like the start of a metal song!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I have a friend who's in a similar situation with his hip. It's jacked up enough to be disruptive to his daily activities, flairs up significantly from time to time, and is a source of pain. Bad enough that they would happily prescribe him whatever painkillers he wants, but not bad enough to fix the problem.

They won't prescribe me pain pills, but likely I would not take them anyways. Got an arthritic hip too.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
the good pills don't work for long anyhow.
and quitting them is a bear!
And they treat you like a criminal for wanting them.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
..... let's...... do........ this............
a0313402153921eda6b3cbd0b0e8866a.jpg

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No caffeine for me normally-had a tiny bit of coke (the drink) this morning. Checked my fitbit, I've been averaging 3-4 hours sleep the last week or two.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
No caffeine for me either, have not had any in 2 weeks.....acid reflux is keeping from my tea
That stinks. I like coffee too much. If I were to have to quit, I'd be very sad.

I quit drinking a while back. My wife gave up soda and I gave up alcohol. But instead of a glass of wine or a beer in the evening, I'll drink a cup of herbal tea. It would suck to have to give that up, too.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
This made me laugh so hard. "If people talked about coats the way they talk about vaccines."

That was so OMG. I just sent that to everyone I know.

You just can't fix stupid.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
That was so OMG. I just sent that to everyone I know.

You just can't fix stupid.
Totally. And the timing and delivery of the two actors is priceless. That long pause and the end when he says, "Do I look sick?" pause... pause... "Kinda."

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Totally. And the timing and delivery of the two actors is priceless. That long pause and the end when he says, "Do I look sick?" pause... pause... "Kinda."

I'd like to see more of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.