Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
you need one person and one good dog.
I have a great Australian Shepard. She is still young and learning. She did a good job but did not have to work too hard because they were already in the front pasture.
And it turned out we had extra help we were not expecting. Happy Halloween!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Any Australian's familiar with a band called King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard? I just picked up a 2017 album by them called Flying Microtonal Banana... sounds ridiculous, but the music is very cool. This album in particular reminds me of the Beatles... like how they might sound if they were still around making music.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any Australian's familiar with a band called King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard? I just picked up a 2017 album by them called Flying Microtonal Banana... sounds ridiculous, but the music is very cool. This album in particular reminds me of the Beatles... like how they might sound if they were still around making music.
I love them. Discovered them about a year ago completely by chance..a podcast I was listening to made a reference to them. I didn't think it was a real thing so I googled it and discovered I like their sound.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Haha nah never heard of them, but that band name is wicked XD. Sounds like they could be a psychedelic rock band

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
You guys warm? Have a way to cook some food?
The temps here are right now pleasant. No AC needed, and the evening chill is easily combatted with an extra layer of clothes
And I have a camping stove and a really nice smoker grill.
We are actually at a hotel right now, because Hubby thought it would be easier (it's not really)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Haha nah never heard of them, but that band name is wicked XD. Sounds like they could be a psychedelic rock band
I think that’s about right. Each of their albums sounds very different, so it’s a little hard to in them down.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Same. Sadly I can see multiple ways that it might not go well, varying from personally disappointing, to nationally catastrophic.
Yeah very true. I realise mine was technically a political post in a way, but not really hehe. I kept it vague. Hoping it goes well regardless, whatever that may mean!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah very true. I realise mine was technically a political post in a way, but not really hehe. I kept it vague. Hoping it goes well regardless, whatever that may mean!
So not specifying who I want to win, or looking to start a discussion on that. But it's heading down the road that leads to what I think could be a possible nationally catastrophic situation depending on how things continue the next couple days. Scary stuff.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
So not specifying who I want to win, or looking to start a discussion on that. But it's heading down the road that leads to what I think could be a possible nationally catastrophic situation depending on how things continue the next couple days. Scary stuff.
Keep your chin up. It will all work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions