Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
and I pulled out of Wally World Parking lot, singing this at the top of my lungs, volume cranked to 11, WINDOWS DOWN!!!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oral hygiene is critical. While we're on the subject, I read once that in Australia, your dentists rarely use a local anesthetic to numb you for fillings and such. Is that true?
Ah I haven't heard that actually.. last time I had fillings done he loaded in the anaesthetic.. and even then it was quite sensitive still so he chucked in more! But it's possible we get a choice if we want it..

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
You guys want to see something really cool?

By about 6 minutes into the video, he's created a simple application. Starting at around 17 minutes in, he's into a powerpoint based turing machine. At around 33 minutes in, he starts talking about 3D animation, and then at 35 minutes he talks about 3d models available in the program that are high quality and free in the application, and can be taken out by simply renaming the PPT as a ZIP.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Coffee roaster broke.. but all fixed now.

Who ordered 19kg of green beans? What? No... of course I did not just do that.....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

Who ordered 19kg of green beans? What? No... of course I did not just do that.....
that's a week's supply, no? Two weeks, tops!
(besides, you are supposed to stay in! I call these essential supplies!)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

40 lbs of green beans?? What did you buy? I usually buy about 15 lbs or so, and that lasts me a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.