Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thank you. You should have seen it this morning. Does not feel a lot better in the knee yet but it does look better.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Since the hardware removal from my left leg about 2 weeks ago it seemed my leg felt much better. Two plates about 10" long were taken out , one that went all the up to the very top and slightly over the Tibia. From the time they were put in it always felt like the plates "pulled" against bone. The knee has been 12° out or place since injured and I guess the plates have been doing their best to not let it get worse.
After the initial trauma of the plates being removed it has really been feeling better. No pulling (which usually hurt). Sunday a friend helped me move about 100 rolls of hay so I was clutching the tractor quite a lot. Later in the evening it started hurting and I could not sleep at all last night. This morning my knee is huge and can barely bend the leg. The incision area looks pretty angry.
Not sure what is going on but I have an appointment on Tuesday to get stitches removed so I will tough it out until then.
Ah yikes... take it easy on that leg hey.. hope it heals up!

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
They went ahead and took the stitches out today. He said there is some mild gapping from the "angry" swelling. He put suture strips all the way down it and fussed at me for being up on it too much. Such is life.
Scheduled for the last piece of hardware next week. Should be a much smaller incision on the other side of the knee.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
They went ahead and took the stitches out today. He said there is some mild gapping from the "angry" swelling. He put suture strips all the way down it and fussed at me for being up on it too much. Such is life.
Scheduled for the last piece of hardware next week. Should be a much smaller incision on the other side of the knee.
Just.... please don't overdo it, ok?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
DoomsdayCrazies.png

Had those crazy, evil doomsday folks with the missing kids fly out of Maui yesterday, back to Kaui.
We tailed them all the way, then alerted the Feds on Kaui who'll watch them from there.

Can't wait to see them get what's coming to them. Crazier than a suitcase full of ferrets, these two.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
We are all prepped for the big snow. We have wine, seltzer, whiskey (notice the priorities here), cheese, crackers, other snacks, pickles, oodles of stock to make soup, some veggies, meat, and a few other thises and thats. We shall not starve or die of thirst.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 22701

Had those crazy, evil doomsday folks with the missing kids fly out of Maui yesterday, back to Kaui.
We tailed them all the way, then alerted the Feds on Kaui who'll watch them from there.

Can't wait to see them get what's coming to them. Crazier than a suitcase full of ferrets, these two.

Haven't they arrested those whakadoodles yet?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
View attachment 22701

Your life is certainly not boring.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream of me working out in a gym, and then sparring someone for 3 rounds. Woke up in a pit of sweat. Julianna's in jersey currently, so I don't know, but I'm thinking I may have been working out/shadowboxing in my sleep..

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream of me working out in a gym, and then sparring someone for 3 rounds. Woke up in a pit of sweat. Julianna's in jersey currently, so I don't know, but I'm thinking I may have been working out/shadowboxing in my sleep..
@skribs, I think we've found a way to fit in your cross-training!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
View attachment 22701

i had no idea what you were talking about until Iooked it up..Now I wish I didn't know about it....DANG!

Reports: Lori and Chad Daybell left the island of Kauai, have since returned

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Haven't they arrested those whakadoodles yet?

I believe the only thing they have on them yet is contempt of court. But it's just a matter of time.

Besides, the world is going to end in July, according to them, and when you are the reincarnate of God, what the hell, might as well go to Hawaii.....now that you no longer have two kids to muck things up.

The truly scary thing is everyone involved with these two ends up dead.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I believe the only thing they have on them yet is contempt of court. But it's just a matter of time.

Besides, the world is going to end in July, according to them, and when you are the reincarnate of God, what the hell, might as well go to Hawaii.....now that you no longer have two kids to muck things up.

Wow. Just wow.
The things you learn about some people make it harder to trust even the good people sometimes.
Possibly Their world will end in July.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

That is insane. Aren't they considered a danger?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
UPDATE on the Idaho woman with the missing kids......

Madison, Idaho issued a warrant this morning, Kaui PD arrested her a couple hours ago. She's currently in a cell with a five million dollar bond. She has since been charged with two felony counts of desertion, non--support of dependent children, resisting or obstructing officers, criminal solicitation to commit a crime and contempt of court.

She'll appear in court, at a date yet to be determined, to be extradited back to Idaho.

That's all I've heard so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.