Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
That's good. It means the crumple zones worked, and absorbed all the kinetic energy that would otherwise have impacted the passengers. That's a big part of why there were no ambulances.

Also there apparently was no one in the back seat, the bumper of that cement mixer went right over it all the way to the back of the front seat

It was one of these types of cement mixers
main-qimg-b702d3868fcd4b78ba42659d1e6832e9.webp

I think what put a concave in the lower part of the back was the front axle of the cement mixer

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been searching for a home for the feral cat that adopted us back in June. Our landlord wants her out.
Someone put up an ad on Craigslist Maui for us, responses have been coming in. So hard to let her go, she's become like a family member. And we're not even cat people, we're dog people. Sigh.

View attachment 22572

Ain'e she a beauty?
That’s a good lookin’ cat. Man, it’s hard to let one go after you’ve surrendered to it.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Also there apparently was no one in the back seat, the bumper of that cement mixer went right over it all the way to the back of the front seat

It was one of these types of cement mixers
main-qimg-b702d3868fcd4b78ba42659d1e6832e9.webp

I think what put a concave in the lower part of the back was the front axle of the cement mixer
Looks like he is violating the 38" bumper height law. I can see how it went into the cabin area.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Looks like he is violating the 38" bumper height law. I can see how it went into the cabin area.

There is bridge repair going on in that area and I think it was probably heading to the construction zone....the cement mixer, not the Yaris.

NYS DOT has these big cement mixers rolling on the road all over the place in road/bridge construction/repair areas

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That’s a good lookin’ cat. Man, it’s hard to let one go after you’ve surrendered to it.

It is indeed. But we just heard from her new human this morning.

If I could figure out how to post the pic he sent I would. She is one happy and content kitty.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Our dogs eat anything that hits the floor.... or not. If they can get to it - they will eat it.
I hate when my dog does that. Usually it's no big deal ,but there's some foods that dogs just shouldn't eat...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know, I've been following a thread and I will not name the thread or the poster but I have to say, based on response, I think we may have a troll in our midst, who has little or no experience in the style claimed

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I've been following a thread and I will not name the thread or the poster but I have to say, based on response, I think we may have a troll in our midst, who has little or no experience in the style claimed
I've noticed a few potential trolls recently. Even if they don't mean to though, they sometimes generate good discussion by others in the thread.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
SHEESH...a guys got 4 whole years in an art and he is an expert :rolleyes:

Perhaps he’s a film buff. His online name is one used in the film business since I was a kid.

I wanted to see where he was going.....which appears to be nowhere. Kind of creative though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions