Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Reading another thread that will remain nameless. it is one of those that makes me think they are asking "What is the most deadly marital art that will make me dangerous and deadly in 3 easy lessons" :rolleyes:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
A death in my wife’s family. Have to fly to Boston tomorrow. Again.

Had to buy a pair of dress pants today, too. We don’t really do dress pants here.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score

Had to buy a pair of dress pants today, too. We don’t really do dress pants here.
So sorry to hear, Buka. Deepest condolences, my thoughts are with you guys.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Been searching for a home for the feral cat that adopted us back in June. Our landlord wants her out.
Someone put up an ad on Craigslist Maui for us, responses have been coming in. So hard to let her go, she's become like a family member. And we're not even cat people, we're dog people. Sigh.

View attachment 22572

Ain'e she a beauty?
She is very pretty.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that bro, you and your wife have my condolences.

Looks like the weather in Boston will be better than Albany, we may have a snowstorm coming this weekend, Boston appears to be in the 40s and only having rain

Safe travels, stay warm in Beantown

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

So sorry to hear that. Wish you could swing by for some R&R - we would take good care of you both. Dogs and cats provided free of charge.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh woooooow.... just had a look, how have I not come across this guy's posts before!

Fascinating.... utterly fascinating.......
He was posting a lot, but disappeared before you came here. And it was only ever in the one thread, so tou wouldn't have seen it unless someone necroed the thread.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Nuthin' like some kihon waza training outdoors when feelin out of sorts..
aaebf79d286cf851d044c2ad469e1e39.gif
7f22c64d27d31da0315f259e0a0f4ffc.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ever wonder what a Toyota Yaris looks like after a low speed impact (likely 5mhp or less) to the back of the Yaris from a rather large cement mixer. It completely concaves the back of the Yaris and leaves a pickup truck looking notch almost to the front seats.

Saw that this morning on my way into work, no ambulances so it appears, luckily, no one was hurt. The cement mixer was undamaged, but I don't think the Yaris was going anywhere under its own power

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ever wonder what a Toyota Yaris looks like after a low speed impact (likely 5mhp or less) to the back of the Yaris from a rather large cement mixer. It completely concaves the back of the Yaris and leaves a pickup truck looking notch almost to the front seats.

Saw that this morning on my way into work, no ambulances so it appears, luckily, no one was hurt. The cement mixer was undamaged, but I don't think the Yaris was going anywhere under its own power

That's good. It means the crumple zones worked, and absorbed all the kinetic energy that would otherwise have impacted the passengers. That's a big part of why there were no ambulances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions