Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The people across the street of my house have candy canes in the back of their truck... I'm not sure if they are planning on putting them out or simply just got them and haven't put them in them away yet. As I typed this I noticed my neighbor has their Christmas decorations out too... theirs is in their backyard in a pile. I'm assuming they are planning on putting them up soon? I almost feel weird for just having my Christmas decorations in the garage still...
It's the 10th! You gotta get cracking if they are to be set up by Thanksgiving!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
@Buka I give you fair warning so you have time to move like you did when you heard I was coming to Boston. My wife and I will likely be in Hawaii for a visit in either in 2023 or 2024 :D

2023 or 2024? Geesh, brother, I hope we're all alive come then. Heck, that seems so far away, even Tom Brady might be retired by then.

But let me know when the time comes. Let me know how long you plan on visiting the Islands and what you and your wife like to do. I'll help in anyway I can, I'll have some suggestions and will probably be able to save you some cash.

And I imagine we might have a giggle or two.

But.....if you come sometime in September, I might be away......you guessed it, I'll probably be in Boston...just to duck you :)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think I'll go for a walk
d7029171-1947-43c9-84a5-80da0c6f35d3_text.gif

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
The people across the street of my house have candy canes in the back of their truck... I'm not sure if they are planning on putting them out or simply just got them and haven't put them in them away yet. As I typed this I noticed my neighbor has their Christmas decorations out too... theirs is in their backyard in a pile. I'm assuming they are planning on putting them up soon? I almost feel weird for just having my Christmas decorations in the garage still...
We have a rule - no Christmas anything anywhere until the day after Thanksgiving.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
2023 or 2024? Geesh, brother, I hope we're all alive come then. Heck, that seems so far away, even Tom Brady might be retired by then.

But let me know when the time comes. Let me know how long you plan on visiting the Islands and what you and your wife like to do. I'll help in anyway I can, I'll have some suggestions and will probably be able to save you some cash.

And I imagine we might have a giggle or two.

But.....if you come sometime in September, I might be away......you guessed it, I'll probably be in Boston...just to duck you :)
@gpseymour , we are going to have to just sneak in there and show up unannounced. We strike at midnight.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We are not telling. That's rather the whole point of a covert operation.

Thank you. We do clean up quite nicely.

As for not telling....I have spies everywhere.

As for the picture, I like Gerry. I'm so glad he married up. :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Rain, Freezing rain, snow (dusting to an inch) 26 degrees, windy, windchill in the teens....and I ventured out to get some vegetable Pad See Eew for lunch....it was worth it

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That was a fun day 13 years ago. @gpseymour and I keep saying we should get divorced just so we could get re-married and have another party.
75027765_2690152697673145_1550659948940099584_o.jpg
Great picture of a beautiful (on the left anyway;)) couple. I can definitely get caught up in reminiscing.
We have been married 28 years and renewed our vows at 10 years.
I never thought of it like that but it was a great way to get the party started. No divorce required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions