Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I just realized that I did not know the Chinese name for "Gunpowder tea", so I looked it up.....it is called 珠茶..... and that translates to zhū chá, which means "Pearl Tea"

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Today at work there are a bevy of people with moderate to severe mental health issues awaiting flights. As someone once told me “crazy people take vacations, too.”

Going to be a long shift babysitting.

Oh woe is me.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Today at work there are a bevy of people with moderate to severe mental health issues awaiting flights. As someone once told me “crazy people take vacations, too.”

Oh woe is me.

Use to be security in a hospital with a mental health and detox unit.... I feel your pain

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh woe is me.
We have days like that at the courthouse, though many fewer people (and less variety) than you deal with.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Been taking a ceramics class. Very bad at it, but enjoying the mess.

I hope we get to see your masterpieces. I'll bet it's fun to do.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Spent most of yesterday cleaning up the yard....24 bags of leaves. cut up a lot of limbs..... and it is not done yet....but today......because of yesterday....I am officially a hunched over, old geezer with knee, hip and elbow pain......You should see me when I stand up after sitting...and then try and walk.....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Watched the original Kung Fu Panda last night since I was to sore and tired to move and nobody was home.
While watching I realized something...... My job to me is much like the noodle shop was to Po......we both rather be training Kung Fu

1*wLCHEekWiQAj-Q-Fg_8zcg.jpeg

and eating Baoza

panda2_200-b1178a43fe5a19f5442f16071ac59c62c707aa0e-s800-c85.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Rereading some of my more recent posts and I REALLY need to proof read more carefully and more often. This dang bad eye makes it hard for me to read the computer screen

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My wife tells me she's going into the volcano with National Park Workers for three days to help eradicate invasive plant species.....

Which leaves me the house all to myself with nobody to yell at me.

JumpForJoy.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
@Buka I give you fair warning so you have time to move like you did when you heard I was coming to Boston. My wife and I will likely be in Hawaii for a visit in either in 2023 or 2024 :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My wife tells me she's going into the volcano with National Park Workers for three days to help eradicate invasive plant species.....

Which leaves me the house all to myself with nobody to yell at me.

View attachment 22568
scary, but the possibilities ae endless.....

you will probably just hang out inyour undies,,,,

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
The people across the street of my house have candy canes in the back of their truck... I'm not sure if they are planning on putting them out or simply just got them and haven't put them in them away yet. As I typed this I noticed my neighbor has their Christmas decorations out too... theirs is in their backyard in a pile. I'm assuming they are planning on putting them up soon? I almost feel weird for just having my Christmas decorations in the garage still...

Status
Not open for further replies.