Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It is sad when irrational people have a modicum of influence and abuse the power. Too often they end up doing exactly what they thought they were going to prevent.
Don't poke the bear. They bite. Hard.
Some PETA people here in TN have the ignorance to think this wild horse "issue" on the other side of the country should effect cattle producers in TN. It hasn't gone well for them. The person that was leading the initiative stepped down after being shown several videos of the scale of death and disease from over population occurring. The initiative largely disbanded after Saturday but I am sure some other knucklehead will pick it back up.
Man, I love our Governor.

PETA and The National Organization of Women to me are one and the same thing. People who took what should have been a sincerely beautiful thing.....and totally screwed it up by their own hate.

And they should be deeply ashamed.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
A friend at work had a birthday... and we were celebrating... Long story short - does anyone have any advice how to get down from the ceiling and re-motivated to do work after eating a piece of very rich chocolate cake? Asking for a friend.
Sooner or later you will come down. Gravity is a fickle bxxxh said Einstein.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh for crying out all night... Someone on Instagram is arguing that absolutely all sexual assault and rape could be prevented if only everyone knew how to defend themselves. I pointed out rape victims include children who can't even walk and people in their 80s and 90s - it really runs the full gamut. Nope, the individual still insists we can't prevent crime, so it makes no sense to try, and we should all just learn self-defense, and if we don't - then it's our own fault.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh for crying out all night... Someone on Instagram is arguing that absolutely all sexual assault and rape could be prevented if only everyone knew how to defend themselves. I pointed out rape victims include children who can't even walk and people in their 80s and 90s - it really runs the full gamut. Nope, the individual still insists we can't prevent crime, so it makes no sense to try, and we should all just learn self-defense, and if we don't - then it's our own fault.
I bet they are a member of PETA as well.:confused:

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What about those in a coma or paralyzed, who get raped by some member of their healthcare providers? If he (or she) insists that they can learn self-defense, I would absolutely love to learn how to teach it.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What about those in a coma or paralyzed, who get raped by some member of their healthcare providers? If he (or she) insists that they can learn self-defense, I would absolutely love to learn how to teach it.
but what were they wearing?!

yeah that is about the most ignorant statement ever! that would also mean no soldier would ever get raped, or cop.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am rapidly returning to my snobbish loose tea ways....as I sit here drinking loose leaf Chinese green tea that came directly from China
me too! i'm drinking tea made with the finest of tap water. It feels nice to be classy.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Whatever. Pour booze in it, you'll never know the difference!

ON a more serious note (than tea?!!!!!)
a family friend lost his wife this morning.
She had leukemia, and fought hard.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just had a less than pleasurable hour or so contorting myself under the kitchen sink to replace all the drainage pipework.

Very pleased with my self control though, I swore loudly less than 20 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions