Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It's no wonder you get lost out there. So many maps lie about where you are, how do you know what to trust?
s-l640.jpg

Wow.... who knew Alaska was so tiny.....got to watch that Alaskan propaganda I guess... I KNEW texas was biggest

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah. And I'm going to plan a kayaking trip from Arizona to Alaska. I figure it'll take me about a day to make the trip. :cool:

Should do a Alaska to Hawaii trip too, jet ski, a couple hours, and you're there. Wonder why Alaska is so cold and dark half the year and Hawaii is so warm and tropical

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should do a Alaska to Hawaii trip too, jet ski, a couple hours, and you're there. Wonder why Alaska is so cold and dark half the year and Hawaii is so warm and tropical
Yeah, seriously. And a quick hop back up to the southern coast of Texas - probably best by a puddle-jumper - to get back on the road home.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's long been known that Daniel Craig, in my opinion the best James Bond ever, has had enough of the iconic role. I was hoping that the rumors of Idris Elba possibly taking over were true. I find him terrific.

Instead, 007 is going to be a woman.

And the most successful franchise in cinematic history.....will die a quiet death.
What a shame.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's long been known that Daniel Craig, in my opinion the best James Bond ever, has had enough of the iconic role. I was hoping that the rumors of Idris Elba possibly taking over were true. I find him terrific.

And the most successful franchise in cinematic history.....will die a quiet death.
What a shame.
ah, come on.
Give the woman a chance.
I am seeing untold possibilities here.
The franchise survived 'Bond' getting married, trying to now hook up with every single female in the movie,
If it doesn't work, they find another guy to revitalize it.
Like they did after above mentioned mistakes. They were ready to bury the whole things with Timothy Dalton!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
ah, come on.
Give the woman a chance.
I am seeing untold possibilities here.
The franchise survived 'Bond' getting married, trying to now hook up with every single female in the movie,
If it doesn't work, they find another guy to revitalize it.
Like they did after above mentioned mistakes. They were ready to bury the whole things with Timothy Dalton!

Ian Flemming wrote 007 as a man, not as a woman. You can't just have a sex change and be done with it. It's wrong! 007 is the most well known icon of manhood the silver screen has, can't make 007 a gal. Noooooooooo!

And I'm not being misogynistic, for I'm a misanthrope and hate everyone equally.

And no doubt there will be some folks clamoring for her to be a transsexual Muslim with a daytime, cover job as youtube influencer.

This whole thing might very well be the end of society as we know it.

Oh, woe is us. Oh woe.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ian Flemming wrote 007 as a man, not as a woman. You can't just have a sex change and be done with it. It's wrong! 007 is the most well known icon of manhood the silver screen has, can't make 007 a gal. Noooooooooo!

And I'm not being misogynistic, for I'm a misanthrope and hate everyone equally.

And no doubt there will be some folks clamoring for her to be a transsexual Muslim with a daytime, cover job as youtube influencer.

Oh, woe is us. Oh woe.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Oh, woe is us. Oh woe.
I am with you Buka. You know eventually a lot of the role reversal crap in the movies will swing the other way. I for one do NOT want to see any man play a role previously performed my Raquel Welch. Just wrong on so many levels.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

What a shame.

Hey, if it came back after George Lazenby, it will come back after this

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I am with you Buka. You know eventually a lot of the role reversal crap in the movies will swing the other way. I for one do NOT want to see any man play a role previously performed my Raquel Welch. Just wrong on so many levels.
I'd take Jason Mamoa in a fur loin cloth!

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score

What a shame.
I had to look up who Elba is but I agree, I think he would make a great Bond. He already has the accent and everything.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

What a shame.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I think I will go do the Sun Taijiquan short form, a few times, in my basement guan
If somebody would straighten up the workshop downstairs, I would have room enough in there to do some forms. But someone just keeps cluttering it up every time I clear part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions