Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pure aiki, man - no strength was ever required on his part.
my-girlfriends-hairclip-nearly-gave-me-a-heart-attack-16375633.png

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am a HUGE hidden object game addict. I play them in series. Dark Parables, Redemption Cemetery, Midnight Mysteries, Living Legends... Just ASK me. ;)
I will have to look into those... I looooove the Monkey Island series (plan on getting into it again soon all the way from the start), and wanna find more games like that [emoji14]

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm going to lunch today with a bunch of martial artists :). All CMA folks too....I don't often get to do this these days.....
AWESOME! That would be so much fun... I have no MA folks to chat and connect with, hence why I'm on this forum! Have fun :)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I will have to look into those... I looooove the Monkey Island series (plan on getting into it again soon all the way from the start), and wanna find more games like that [emoji14]
Big Fish Games has me profiled - they always flash the latest series installments for me when I open their app. :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What you need is one of these :D

sxt4ant_16.jpg

I just looked up what a sextant does.
"It measures angles between two objects. The sextant allows celestial objects to be measured relative to the horizon."

I don't even have a GPS in my car. But I can see myself driving around the island with a sextant hanging out the window, asking passers by "Hey, where the hell is Makawao?"

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
"It measures angles between two objects. The sextant allows celestial objects to be measured relative to the horizon."

I don't even have a GPS in my car. But I can see myself driving around the island with a sextant hanging out the window, asking passers by "Hey, where the hell is Makawao?"

That made me laugh out loud

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's no wonder you get lost out there. So many maps lie about where you are, how do you know what to trust?
s-l640.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's no wonder you get lost out there. So many maps lie about where you are, how do you know what to trust?
s-l640.jpg

I knew it!

Sons of beaches, I knew I saw Texas from up the mountain the other day.

This kinda' explains everything. I owe you, G-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions