Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What is it with really good martial artists and overall life skills? @gpseymour can kick you in the head but has to call me when a spider needs to be remove or when he needs help finding something on his work table (formerly known as our dining table, which basically looks like a life-size hidden object scene).
I'm sure he's ecstatic that we all now know about his inability to deal with spiders.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
What is it with really good martial artists and overall life skills? @gpseymour can kick you in the head but has to call me when a spider needs to be remove or when he needs help finding something on his work table (formerly known as our dining table, which basically looks like a life-size hidden object scene).
you are the woman to find stuff in the hidden object game!

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Where I'd show you around and promptly get lost. (learning disability) I'm constantly lost here. But I'm used to it so it doesn't matter much. And the view is usually pretty good.
One good thing is you will run into water sooner or later. :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One good thing is you will run into water sooner or later. :)

You would think so. Unfortunately in my case, I have been known to drive around in circles.

If I were a dog I would so chase my tail. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You would think so. Unfortunately in my case, I have been known to drive around in circles.

If I were a dog I would so chase my tail. :)
And now we get to the real reason Buka says anyone visiting the island needs a rental car: he needs someone to find him and help him get home.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
And now we get to the real reason Buka says anyone visiting the island needs a rental car: he needs someone to find him and help him get home.
@Buka go home!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions