Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Had a physical today...things to never do if you're getting close enough to knock on 60s door.
Show up after a suspected Tick bite
Talk about joint pain
Talk about weakness
Talk about fatigue

Result.... I think I will be giving a gallon of blood tomorrow or the next day based on 4 pages filled with all the blood work he has ordered
Tick bourn illnesses, various types of arthritis and several other tests that I can't remember.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Had a physical today...things to never do if you're getting close enough to knock on 60s door.
Talk about joint pain
Talk about weakness
Talk about fatigue

Result.... I think I will be giving a gallon of blood tomorrow or the next day based on 4 pages filled with all the blood work he has ordered
Tick bourn illnesses, various types of arthritis and several other tests that I can't remember.
tick born disease sucks.
My mom had one, maybe lyme? it took forever to diagnose it (didn't help that she doesn't go to the doc as much as she should) then another while and three rounds of antibiotics to knock it out.
and I am wondering when I get to die from the two tick bites early this year.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're almost there....

1ir63p.jpg
I regularly eat on the dark side. In India, I had to convince them it was okay if they only ordered vegetarian (pretty common over there) - the food was fantastic either way. Of course, I quite like meat, too. I'm pretty much a food slut.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I surmise it's like foreplay - gotta write that book before you publish it :cat:
Yes, that's sort of how it works. Even more - if you want it to be a GOOD book (kind of like if you want to get anywhere with the person you are dating), you have to not only write it but also revise it for plot holes and spelling errors, then edit it, then go over the edits, then create a captivating cover, then format it properly for the medium, in which you plan to publish it... and only then publish it.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Talk about joint pain
Talk about weakness
Talk about fatigue

Well, here's hoping all the bits don't add up to something like Lyme, and it's just that you're an old love.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Talk about joint pain
Talk about weakness
Talk about fatigue

Does this include a test for bacon deficiency?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
What stress? The stress actually occurs when I eat what I know I shouldn't.... when I eat what I should, no stress, and a feel great too. The craving itself, is only a craving, not real hunger, and I try not to give into them. Do this long enough they go away and stop bothering me. If it was not for the hip issue I had a few years back that stopped my exercising I'd still be happily eating like I should. But when I could do nothing but sit the cravings returned and I gave in and went changed back to closer to my old eating habits..... which has gotten me to where I am today..... more in another post soon.... and this is why I am working to return to my old ways of eating....there was no stress, I felt better and had little pain, heck I tripped, and caught myself in Norway and I was certain I'd be limping for days and much to my surprise I was fine. Currently if I take the stair down I end up limping.... I am also currently 22 ponds heavier than I was when I was a semi-vegetarian in Norway
Spending 30 minutes to convince yourself to eat a vegetarian wrap sounds pretty stressful.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yes, that's sort of how it works. Even more - if you want it to be a GOOD book (kind of like if you want to get anywhere with the person you are dating), you have to not only write it but also revise it for plot holes and spelling errors, then edit it, then go over the edits, then create a captivating cover, then format it properly for the medium, in which you plan to publish it... and only then publish it.

Seems like a lot of effort.

These days I'd rather sit with a comic :bag:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I want that book to be good.... Really good.

What are we talking about again? Oh, you mean an actual book... Well, then. Ahem.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh yeah. I want that book to be good.... Really good.

What are we talking about again? Oh, you mean an actual book... Well, then. Ahem.

Some people just live with their mind in the gutter...

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I regularly eat on the dark side. In India, I had to convince them it was okay if they only ordered vegetarian (pretty common over there) - the food was fantastic either way. Of course, I quite like meat, too. I'm pretty much a food slut.
Between you and me, we make up a food brothel.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Even I'll eat vegetarian stuff sometimes.

I'll even enjoy it.

But I must be honest, there's very few vegetarian dishes that aren't improved by adding meat of some sort

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Then I guess you'll have to stay on the boring light side with the rest of the rainbow ponies....ok...lets try this

bd1.jpg
Oh, I love cookies. ... Immediately following a nice juicy burger. I also put pancetta in my salad. And I like to saute my vegetables in duck fat.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.