Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beautiful sunny day, spent most of it outside and walked 3 miles to the library and back...should have brought water. Didnt realize until halfway there that it was 80something degrees

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So back in february i paid off/bought out mine and my fiancee's phones. They charged my account back in february, and the money came our of my bank account. Now, 3 months later, i get the bill and they are charging me again for that. No clue why they're charging it again, or why they waited so long for it, but im not paying.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Working my picnic game.

20190519_113414.jpg
20190519_112359.jpg
20190519_112418.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm at work and I hate days like this, I don't feel well, I have no energy, and since I can't go do anything else, all I want to do is eat.......if I were home I'd see what exercise I could do to possibly feel better, but I can't do that here.....
My work is almost never slow - they always manage to break SOMETHING for me to fix. But when it is, I use the time to draw the pictures for the Office Gallery.
60614884_2362477927107292_8532631812646633472_n.jpg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful sunny day, spent most of it outside and walked 3 miles to the library and back...should have brought water. Didnt realize until halfway there that it was 80something degrees
I'm almost back to the point where I could go for long walks. I'm hoping I get there while there's still some of this wonderful walking weather about.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So back in february i paid off/bought out mine and my fiancee's phones. They charged my account back in february, and the money came our of my bank account. Now, 3 months later, i get the bill and they are charging me again for that. No clue why they're charging it again, or why they waited so long for it, but im not paying.
Sounds like someone miscoded whatever they did. Hope it's not too much of a hassle to get fixed.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Just starting four days off. I am going to be a cooking fool!

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
missing the old MT today, when you could log off for a couple hours and come back to a couple pages of martial arts related posts about various styles
You may be thinking back longer than I have been around but I agree that the dialog has been slow to say the least. What do you think happened? Attrition? Or are we just more familiar with eachother?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You may be thinking back longer than I have been around but I agree that the dialog has been slow to say the least. What do you think happened? Attrition? Or are we just more familiar with eachother?

I've been here a bit over 12 years but it been awhile.

But over the years a lot of people, many knowledgeable martial artists, left for various reasons. And of course a few infamous trolls (who got banned) are gone too,

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, it actually got to 82 degrees here today with high winds ad thunderstorms all around me, but not at my house
I was cutting hay yesterday and it got up to 92. A little too soon for me. It will not be long until we wont even get a cooling break in the mornings or evenings.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I was cutting hay yesterday and it got up to 92. A little too soon for me. It will not be long until we wont even get a cooling break in the mornings or evenings.

That will be here soon enough too, but I will not be cutting hay. I might be mowing the lawn, on a riding mower, but nothing comparable to cutting hay in that temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.