Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Had a feeling you guys would pass 10,000 before
I had a chance to come back.. :)

Well, just got back from hometown, South Dakota..
my dad's battle is finally over..God called him home
on the 15th of September and yesterday he was
buried next to his parents..I am grateful he is at
peace and out of pain but right now, my heart is
broken..

In honor of my dad's memory - please don't forget
about the miracle of organ donation as it helped
with a few more trips around the sun for my dad..

Our family chose this song for the wake service

Deeply sorry for your loss, hope you and your family can move through things ok and find some peace in this difficult time.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyone know what he was using in self defence that got him beaten and killed so many times?

Hmm.. the fact that was killed 16 times suggests someone was using Ameri-do-to against them...

But the unlucky fella was probably using Kyokushin karate. They don't use face punches you know. And doing Seiunchin kata. Kata gets you beaten and killed in self defense...

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Looks like the Gran is up for a change of scenery, professionally speaking.
One too many times the chiefs have been stealing this little indian's time, elaborating on stuff that are quite obvious - DUH - that I was actively kept from doing.
the top down work culture and lack of listening skills are creating a hostile work environment.
rode hard and put away wet over the course of over 6 month, now treated like I couldn't pour 'water' out of a boot with the directions written on the bottom.
Gonna compose an email to HR - not like that is going to do a single thing, but hey, I am not going quietly though.

Ah yep, good on ya. I recently resigned due to sort of a similar situation, and it being very clear where their intention and direction overall were heading. Hope the email helps things out a bit.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm.. the fact that was killed 16 times suggests someone was using Ameri-do-to against them...

But the unlucky fella was probably using Kyokushin karate. They don't use face punches you know. And doing Seiunchin kata. Kata gets you beaten and killed in self defense...
Face punches wouldnt help. Face punching gets you beaten and killed in self defense

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Face punches wouldnt help. Face punching gets you beaten and killed in self defense
Ohhhhh yep actually bang on, too right, my bad. I was perhaps thinking of something else that worked maybe.. but I heard it's written on some scroll in a cave somewhere...

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Went to meditate at the botanic gardens yesterday, and forgot about the mozzies (mosquitos to the non-Aussie folk ;) ). They tend to uhh.... LOVE me.....

Went through and just counted.... 22 bites. Not even exaggerating. And they were only the really obvious ones, there are most likely more XD

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ah yep, good on ya. I recently resigned due to sort of a similar situation, and it being very clear where their intention and direction overall were heading. Hope the email helps things out a bit.
If only to make my feelings heard.
The 'exit interview' if you will.
I think Friday will be my last day.
Not as organized as I had hoped or planned, but still more civilized than throwing my badge and keys on the desk and stomping out. We had a lot of the latter in the last 8 months or so......rather toxic shop.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score

Ameri-do-te doesn't need to shoot though, it's more deadly than any firearm. Although they did do a gun kata that time.

Maybe they tried sweaty cuddles?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not as organized as I had hoped or planned, but still more civilized than throwing my badge and keys on the desk and stomping out. We had a lot of the latter in the last 8 months or so......rather toxic shop.

Yeah that's it, I think if it doesn't get brought up at all there's no possibility of things being addressed. Or it gets repressed and things explode in other ways!

Ah wow... well good on you for being committed to your own integrity and value. Alot of people just stick it out as they think it's what they deserve. Yep can relate to the toxic environment... there comes a point where you no longer want to be aligned with a company that's not integrous. Am sure it's for the best [emoji106]

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ameri-do-te doesn't need to shoot though, it's more deadly than any firearm. Although they did do a gun kata that time.

Maybe they tried sweaty cuddles?
AH you have a point there! What a conundrum!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to meditate at the botanic gardens yesterday, and forgot about the mozzies (mosquitos to the non-Aussie folk ;) ). They tend to uhh.... LOVE me.....

Went through and just counted.... 22 bites. Not even exaggerating. And they were only the really obvious ones, there are most likely more XD
I read somewhere that there's an actual preference. I think it might be tied to blood type. The Hobbit gets bitten much more than I do.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's unfortunate when managers don't recognize those signals further down in an organization.

I hope the venting helps, and maybe it'll get through to someone and start some small change for those who are left.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Cat-climbs-towel-rope-window.gif
This cat is my new hero.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to America...we put chocolate in everything :D

No, we do NOT! Only chocolate plebeians do that. But those are not even worth talking to - they believe Hershey is chocolate. Us, chocolate purists, actually prefer our chocolate either on its own or combined in complex and sophisticated ways. We certainly do NOT put it in everything. PSHAW!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I read somewhere that there's an actual preference. I think it might be tied to blood type. The Hobbit gets bitten much more than I do.
I think it's because they like my radioactive Chernobyl blood that much more. And they hope it will turn them into superheroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions