Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know those cookies you get in Italian bakeries

91TztopVxOL._SX355_.jpg

I can generally take or leave them..... and I have been avoiding cookies since I have not been feeling all that good.
Well someone brought in a box of Italian type cookies they got from a German bakery..... I tried one..... and they are addicting.... now it is all I can do to stop myself from eating them......

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

91TztopVxOL._SX355_.jpg

I can generally take or leave them..... and I have been avoiding cookies since I have not been feeling all that good.
Well someone brought in a box of Italian type cookies they got from a German bakery..... I tried one..... and they are addicting.... now it is all I can do to stop myself from eating them......
They are buttering you up. Just wait for the assault on the IT department. Hoping you will be too occupied with the cookies!
(they look delish. Sickening, but delicious!)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
They are buttering you up. Just wait for the assault on the IT department. Hoping you will be too occupied with the cookies!

Got it

Good thing my lunch is peas, carrots and homemade Chinese Dumplings......but then...I can see the cookies from my desk too

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

91TztopVxOL._SX355_.jpg

Italian cookies from a German bakery? Very cosmopolitan!

I like pfefferneuse and when someone brings those in, I can’t pass them by without eating one.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Buttering you up? I see what you did there. :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I ate 5...there is one left...and I am doing my best to not eat it..... luckily I leave for the day soon

You're going to abandon that poor cookie to a life alone? Be the bigger man. Go get that sucker.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Heading to bermuda, then florida, than the bahamas.

If you guys get time, you should go, they're loads of fun. As long as you don't get seasick super easily.
Or a flu/norovirus doesn't infect everyone... or an engine fails. Seems like every year, two or three ships experience some kind of extreme poop/vomit crisis. But, err.... I’m sure you’ll have a great time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions