Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
5k. Wow, people are getting serious about obstacle courses. Why not just go around the obstacles? haha
Actually, there is a 10K version of it, but I am not strong enough to do one yet. And what is the point of doing an obstacle event if you are going to go around the obstacles? If you don't want the obstacles you sign up for some regular 5K event - there are plenty. But those are boring. You don't get to play in the mud, climb stuff, and crawl under barbed wire. I mean - honestly, what's the fun in that?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
He needs to save the foot for a different run. If he keeps using the same excuses, you'll get suspicious
Ah! So, I am writing this down... The headache is for the Warrior Dash. The foot is for Tough Mudder... Trying to figure out how many other mud runs do we have to do before he runs out of body parts.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah! So, I am writing this down... The headache is for the Warrior Dash. The foot is for Tough Mudder... Trying to figure out how many other mud runs do we have to do before he runs out of body parts.
The trick is, once 'he runs out of body parts, say for the next one that you'll travel the 25,000 miles to him to do a run. That's his fallback

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it is almost time to go deal with the snow in my driveway..... And here in the Adirondacks I will wear the typical clothing of the Adirondackers wear to clear deep snow during a storm...... flip flops, Bermuda shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.....we LAUGH at cold and snow
And those of us with the wisdom to wear appropriate footwear for shoveling snow laugh at your amputated, frost-bitten toes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions