Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Transplant gives hilarious take on Seattleites' "panic" during "snowpocalypse"

I am pleased to share that I have plenty of emergency tomatoes.

Thanks, but we're good. When we first moved into this house Mrs Xue got convinced by a patient that she needed emergency food and she went a purchased enough to keep us going for months. She has a tendency to go over board every now and then. When we were first married she came across a great deal on eggs....but you had to by 12 dozen.....she came home with...12 dozen eggs.....well...at least we kept my cousins in eggs for a short period of time

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks, but we're good. When we first moved into this house Mrs Xue got convinced by a patient that she needed emergency food and she went a purchased enough to keep us going for months. She has a tendency to go over board every now and then. When we were first married she came across a great deal on eggs....but you had to by 12 dozen.....she came home with...12 dozen eggs.....well...at least we kept my cousins in eggs for a short period of time
Almost like this guy my husband knows.
He bought Tuna for an incredibly low price per can.
Then he had to get a 3K storage building to put it all up!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's a lot of souffle.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well...its 13 degrees Fahrenheit.....heavy snowstorm on the way, with a side of freezing rain.....snow total when over is supposed to be about 10 inches....and I WILL be driving home from work during the HEIGTH of the storm.......but do you see me whining about it....am I complaining it is to cold.....no.....I am bravely facing it and waiting to get my snowblower out to fight storm.....UNLIKE some folks who think swimming with sharks makes you tough...while whining about cold concrete getting to the hot tub.....

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well...its 13 degrees Fahrenheit.....heavy snowstorm on the way, with a side of freezing rain.....snow total when over is supposed to be about 10 inches....and I WILL be driving home from work during the HEIGTH of the storm.......but do you see me whining about it....am I complaining it is to cold.....no.....I am bravely facing it and waiting to get my snowblower out to fight storm.....UNLIKE some folks who think swimming with sharks makes you tough...while whining about cold concrete getting to the hot tub.....
True fact: concrete near a hot tub is 40% colder than snow and ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.