Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
All you had to do was just reach a little lower. I don't see what the problem was. :angelic:
tenor.gif

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Dinner: herb roasted red potatoes, fillets of flounder baked with honey-lemon-garlic glaze, Brussels sprouts sauteed with butter and pancetta.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still getting a lot of seepage into the basement from all the rains, in spite of the fact it's been dry for several days.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well to the PC, Microsoft and Dell...who have been contributing to my headache for 2 days...I surrender.....you win..... I give up trying to figure out and fix the problem.....but of course you realize....my surrender means....I will wipe your hard drive and overwrite it with more cooperative software...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Well to the PC, Microsoft and Dell...who have been contributing to my headache for 2 days...I surrender.....you win..... I give up trying to figure out and fix the problem.....but of course you realize....my surrender means....I will wipe your hard drive and overwrite it with more cooperative software...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
tenor.gif

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

51AoTA2KgLL._SX466_.jpg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have run Linux boxes....still an OS.....still worthy of my scorn

Sure, but it's open source. Which means it WILL be more cooperative.
And let's be reasonable here... it's not like you can run a computer without an OS of some sort. Linux is certainly less scorn-worthy than WinDoze.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sure, but it's open source. Which means it WILL be more cooperative.
And let's be reasonable here... it's not like you can run a computer without an OS of some sort. Linux is certainly less scorn-worthy than WinDoze.

Its an OS..... I hate them all....

Sadly Windows is going no where anytime soon and Linux does not have a big market share by comparison to Windows and Server. And by comparison in the desktop arena it is not as big on the enterprise side of things as Mac. I tend to put Linux at the same level as OS X which I do like a slight bit better than Microsoft.....but like I said its an OS... I hate them all

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Had a friend I used to train with, who I lost contact, and could not find (forgot his last name). Just logged onto linkedin for the first time in months and saw a friend request (or connections...whatever linkedin calls it) from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.