Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today a top of 35°C, tomorrow 39°C.......

And it's only just the very beginning of summer :s

No aircon in our place either! *pretend I'm in the dojo, pretend I'm in the dojo...*

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must be personal!!

Alright, group meeting everyone!

Did ANYONE do, or say ANYTHING which would have offended or insulted any robot spammer (this includes real life robots, ATMs, computers etc) at any time in the last couple of weeks? No judgement, just after some conflict resolution :D
I've said some rude things to my PC. Not often - usually only in the morning before coffee, or when installing software, or when I'm in a hurry, or when I do something wrong, or when Windows is running.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand

You know folks....I'm particularly ornery of late....don't have my usual ability at ignoring and dealing with those that annoy me. And I did not enjoy much of today on MT. Much because I let it get to me....so without further adieu...I think I will take a short break from MT...someone else will have to let the mods know about our new pet spammer......later

giphy.gif

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand

You know folks....I'm particularly ornery of late....don't have my usual ability at ignoring and dealing with those that annoy me. And I did not enjoy much of today on MT. Much because I let it get to me....so without further adieu...I think I will take a short break from MT...someone else will have to let the mods know about our new pet spammer......later

giphy.gif
You'll be missed. See you again soon.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The majority of Europe has the age of consent set at 14-16, only 4 countries set it higher.

And let's be honest here, the US is no beacon in this matter with it's own federally set age of consent being just 12 (state regulations differ, and introduce things like age gaps...)

Before you made that statement, were you aware of the fact that it's not technically (and certainly not universally) illegal to 'have relations' with a 12 year old in the US? I know most are very misinformed...
Check out my recent post in (I think UK home defense. There is no federal speed limit in the US, but every state has one. To figure out the standard, it matters a lot more to look at the states, then the federal law.
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand

giphy.gif
Breathers are needed sometimes. Well be awaiting your return

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was a Prince. Isn't that good enough? AND, being over 40, he managed to convince a hot 16-year old Spanish girl to dump her young fiance and marry him instead.
Being a prince couldn't have influenced her just a little bit, could it...

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Being a prince couldn't have influenced her just a little bit, could it...
Hold on. If you say that, it could imply that Hugh Hefner might have gotten all the ladies from his money/fame, not his devilish charm and natural good looks!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Had a good day today. Busy, but helped three people definitively decide to get help for their alcohol use. I'll never (hopefully) find out if they succeed, but I helped them take that first step, which is the toughest one IMO.
Nice Job

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've said some rude things to my PC. Not often - usually only in the morning before coffee, or when installing software, or when I'm in a hurry, or when I do something wrong, or when Windows is running.
Haha ah yep fair enough. But you're now responsible for the robot spammer's vendetta... so however you shall proceed, I wish you best of luck in thusly removing the spammer! MA techniques acceptable [emoji14]

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm a wanted man
Public enemy number one
Understand

giphy.gif
Fair enough, we'll miss ya Xue. Take care alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions