Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Works over trying to hurry to my sons football game hope to catch the second half.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hope you make it, my friend and I hope your back ache subsides - bad backs are zero fun :(.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Made it but my son was pulled out right before i get there after hard helmet to helmet hit. They say he's fine he says he's fine but they don't take chances with possible concussions. If hit to head even looks hard kids are pulled out for rest of game and checked by a doc

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
It is supposed to pour here today, and tomorrow and the next. I sense a pattern. Fall is finally here.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Made it but my son was pulled out right before i get there after hard helmet to helmet hit. They say he's fine he says he's fine but they don't take chances with possible concussions. If hit to head even looks hard kids are pulled out for rest of game and checked by a doc

Hopefully if it is not a concussion and If it is its most likely to be minor, best of luck to you and your son

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Hope all is as well as it appears!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hope all is as well as it appears!

Yeah hes fine. They tend to error way far to the side of caution now days. I remember when I was a kid you "got your bell rung" You were told to shake it off and get back out there. We have come a long way with regards to kids sports. If it was an actual concussion he would not be allowed to play the rest of the season. We had a kid last year give himself a concussion on the first day of practice by running into the goal post not paying attention he couldnt play again all year.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Spend the day in the park.
Hopefully we are getting a couple more Girl Scouts!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Steamed clams tonight. It's all about the butter... :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not bad.... I used the stove today... and I burned neither my hand or the food this time

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Relaxing tonight. SD seminar tomorrow. Leaving for TX Monday.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
that was a first.... naked woman with a baseball bat with nails in it beating up a bus stop. Now Ive delt with combinations of each but never all 3 elements. She was mad the bus stop told her she was fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions