Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yeah but now my wife wants to go out. I have zero desire to be out with all the drunks in new years.

Last time I went out on New Years was a first night years ago and it was about -20 with the wind-chill and I was with a friend of mine, who was an LEO, and his wife. Every now and then he would see somebody on the street and say.... "I have arrested him before"... and this was in a town 30 miles from where he worked.

My wife also asked me last night if I want to go out for New Years.... ironically to the same exact First Night.... I said no.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lots of family visiting over the holidays. Yesterday and today at the range with my older girl and her hubby and their Christmas gifts. A Glock 42 for her and a Taurus PT111 Millenium G2 for him.

upload_2014-12-31_17-15-12.png

Zombie go BOOM!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't understand people going outside and shooting off guns at midnight. Ammo ain't cheap folks plus my kids are trying to sleep

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I don't understand people going outside and shooting off guns at midnight. Ammo ain't cheap folks plus my kids are trying to sleep

There is a guy in my neighborhood, that is full of school aged children and younger, that twice a year has a party at his house, always on a school night, that has fireworks that have been setup by a professional fireworks group. And the fireworks show is always starts between 9:00 and 10:00 I have no idea how he does this legally but he does it......I feel your pain

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
There is a guy in my neighborhood, that is full of school aged children and younger, that twice a year has a party at his house, always on a school night, that has fireworks that have been setup by a professional fireworks group. And the fireworks show is always starts between 9:00 and 10:00 I have no idea how he does this legally but he does it......I feel your pain
Don't get me started on fireworks. There is a fancy bed and breakfast about 1/2 mile down the road from me. It's a huge old farm house on the river. It holds very expensive weddings all summer long and they have a professional fireworks display as part of the wedding package. 2 or three nights a week from spring until late fall they shoot off the fireworks usually between 930 and 10 a night. I hate that place. When my kids were younger it would wake then up and make them cry. I wanted to drive them up there crying and tell the staff to put them back to sleep

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I was thinking about 2014....... made it through my entire life until 2014 without any surgery..... 2014
Cataract surgery both eyes and detached retina repair..... 3 surgeries in one year....hopefully this is not the beginning of a trend to make up for the last 50 some odd years....... but my knees seem to have gotten better in 2014, after 5 years of dealing with those... and there were some other good (and bad) things in 2014, much like everyone else's year......Now just waiting to see what 2015 has in store

Status
Not open for further replies.