Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
SC is over crowded with northerners most of the time in the summer maybe winter would be a good time but then who wants to be on the beach sun bathing or swimming in very cold water
yeah I lived in SC before. We try to go to Charleston once a year my wife loves it there. Its #1 on our retirement relocation list

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
last minute christmas shopping you say?
christmas-shopping-cartoon-25.jpg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
My oldest daughter is home from TX for the Holidays, and she finally settled on what she wanted for Christmas.
So now, sitting under the tree next to Sue's shiny new Glock 26, and my Stepson Jordans shiny new Glock 27, is a shiny new Glock 42.
My youngest daughter doesn't shoot, but she is very musical (plays Viola for the Fort Worth Symphony) so maybe, to stay with the theme, I need to buy her a GLOCKenspiel...

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I sense a theme there....

I need to start shopping for a new Internet Provider...the lag is getting to be ridiculous...at this point, it's only game play (really, how much lag and disconnect can one deal with in a pay-to-play?!) and not business...
But this is getting ridiculous...used to, at 3PM I could tell a drop off in service...right when the majority of kids got back from school! Now? dang, it's slow, any time of day...started a few years ago, after the rash of tornadoes in state, that killed a bunch of people...but they had years to get this fixed....

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
My youngest daughter doesn't shoot, but she is very musical (plays Viola for the Fort Worth Symphony) so maybe, to stay with the theme, I need to buy her a GLOCKenspiel...
Thats awsome. My daughter wants to play something. Not sure what we need to find a quiet one

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My youngest plays piano, violin and recorder and occasionally...didgeridoo... and wants to learn Viola, Accordion, Pipe Organ, Cello, Guitar, Mandolin, Ukulele....... currently in 2 symphonies for kids, one plays publically and she enjoys that one and the other is with her school and it hurts her ears...... but she still goes and plays

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a huge family. I have 3 kids. Sue has 7. Spouses. Partners. Grandkids.
Holidays are chaos. We don't even try to get them all in the same place at once. Had my older daughter and her family here yesterday. Some more here today. And more tomorrow.
Chaos, but nice chaos.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is great when we see family members and friends we have not seen in a long space of time.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
All my family was here today. I most likely will not see the grand kids tomorrow as they are going to visit there other grandparents and relatives.
It will be my wife and I all day and maybe the son that lives upstairs will be done to watch aq game on the television and grab some food.

I want to wish all out there a Happy holiday and best wishes for a safe day.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok Martial Talk friends. The gifts are wrapped and placed the stocking are full. The kids are spoiled again. Sadly this year I'll be at work when the wake up to open them. My wife wants to make them wait until I get home but that's not fair to them in my opinion. So Merry Christmas to all and to All a good night

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
1 stabbing 4 domestic assault 2 accidents and 2 suicide attempts. HO HO HO Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions