Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
well i feel absolutely trashed :( can barely stand up properly and walking is just a major pain in the butt :( hate fighting with emily on thursday -- at least i've got 4 days off until i fight again on tuesday :) and i won't be scrapping with emily on tuesday :) yippee :)

sausage rolls - baked beans and brown bread for dinner :) already had my creatine and some powder :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Today seems like a good day to get some good practice in, and the best part right after lunch too

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why would I want an app for Craptastic radio :uhyeah:

SHUNN!!!
:uhyeah:

I put on some music on youtube, a 1h mix, then I disappeared in the garage to clean....
Yeah, very bright. On headphones no less....

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
some days there is no talking to you!

No, wait...

Most days.....

:wink1:

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like Friday especially when the next day is Saturday and have a nice Saturday hanging out with friends partying and coming home 3:30 in the morning :D

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Cleaned a lot.
it wasn't fun (but the results are.)

Gotta get up early to go pick up the boys from Camp....I might as well take a shower and go to bed.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
cleaned a lot --- does that mean it sparkles ;)

had a really good nights sleep - no waking up every hour or so - felt a sort of peace with myself for the first time in a long time :) the suns still shining (totally unusal) :) although they've forecast bad thunder storms for this afternoon :(

powders and creatine --- my kitchen looks more like a chemistry laboratory LoL ;)

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
did the grass get? or did you just sit a chair with a beer looking at it and talking to it as though it might actually cut itself (told you that MA was magical ;) )

trying to get some sleep but it's just not happening for me cos i gotta face emily later on tonight just totally not looking forward to it --- feel all wrong and shouldn't be fighting again n stuff..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions