Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
He does not need to light a cigar to smoke it.

He can play golf as a righty or a lefty.

He once made a hole in one without a club only using a round house kick

He is the most interesting man in the world

golfoutfit31-jpg.21720

"I don't always talk about Martial Arts...but when I do its on Martial Talk." Buka
This made my day.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Tis me, yes. But actually, I like to think of this as my Ward Cleaver look...

View attachment 21720

When the outfit I ordered came it was what I had ordered, and that's all they charged me for.....but it also had several other tops, two pants, six pairs of socks and two hats. I'm thinking WTF? I called the company and they said, "We screwed up, keep it all with our compliments."

I thought that cool of them.
So I may have to change clothes every six holes or every two beers. And people think golf is easy.
That was pretty cool of them. And I am jealous - now both you and @gpseymour have better wardrobes than I do.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Sweet. I'll trade you my trip to India next month for your trip to Switzerland. That's a great deal, right??

Wow, what deal....INDIA.....INCREDIBLE..... no.

This may come as a surprise, but India is not actually a country on my list of places to visit....actually no middle-eastern country is on that laist

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just discovered there is a bird called "penduline tit". I thought it was merely a sign of aging and menopause. Good to know.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score

This may come as a surprise, but India is not actually a country on my list of places to visit....actually no middle-eastern country is on that laist
If you knew what kind of project @gpseymour is going there to work on, you wouldn't be so excited about India. He might steal and elephant and run away before his time is up.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
If you knew what kind of project @gpseymour is going there to work on, you wouldn't be so excited about India. He might steal and elephant and run away before his time is up.

I'm not excited..... not one little bit....... I'm just trying to make him feel better by making him think I'm excited...and envious..... no desire to go to India..... not even for a wicked. cool, awesome, free, one time only, Xingyiquan seminar

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah, it wasn't really on my list, either. We actually hoped to convince the client we weren't really necessary there. Then we raised the rate for the trip. Well, at least it'll pay well. And I'll get a nice raft of vaccinations in the next week or two.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Yeah, it wasn't really on my list, either. We actually hoped to convince the client we weren't really necessary there. Then we raised the rate for the trip. Well, at least it'll pay well. And I'll get a nice raft of vaccinations in the next week or two.
Indian food is amazing. Just don’t drink the water,

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Got my license renewed. The picture is amazing. My red beard literally fills almost the entire bottom half of the picture area. I look like Yukon Cornelius.

YukonCornelius.bmp

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

More vaccinations for the southern parts of Asian than the north....one of the many reasons I do not want to go there

I hope it is somewhat enjoyable for you though

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Setting up Mrs Xue's new laptop, and it is giving me connectivity grief....after my day of the entire department network going down across the state...for some reason, at almost 11:00pm...I'm just not in the mood to fix it....shutting it down and going to bed

Goodnight MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions