Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Um... no - anyone who is considering attacking martial artists should not be allowed to carry any protective devices, because people like that are obviously idiots and need to be taken out of the gene pool. I am sure Charles Darwin would back me up on this.

Sadly...... the only person that would back you on this...is dead...so...it stands..... I'm right

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Pickling marathon at the Tree Castle today. Dill sandwich cucumbers and yellow squash in regular dill and spicy dill variety. News item - pickling is WORK. (No @gpseymour , they don't just magically appear in the pantry.)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I'm going to visit the fellas back in Boston in September. I'll be playing in a memorial golf tournament. I don't really play golf, I shoot in the 140s. (But I can drive a cart and smoke cigars like a son of a gun)

But I'm going to look the part, vintage style anyway.

GolfOutfitBurgandy.jpeg

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to visit the fellas back in Boston in September. I'll be playing in a memorial golf tournament. I don't really play golf, I shoot in the 140s. (But I can drive a cart and smoke cigars like a son of a gun)

View attachment 21716
Scores don't matter. Just get one shot you can brag about. The best part of golf is that really bad shots are maybe better for bragging than really good ones.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

View attachment 21716

With that outfit...you already win

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score

View attachment 21716
PLEASE tell me that is really you.

I already read your posts in the voice of Ward Cleaver, this fits so well.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

View attachment 21716
You are a trend setter.
I got the pants done, working on the top
38509165_10155969343613253_7938555638525722624_n.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
PLEASE tell me that is really you.

I already read your posts in the voice of Ward Cleaver, this fits so well.

Tis me, yes. But actually, I like to think of this as my Ward Cleaver look...

GolfOutfit31.jpg

When the outfit I ordered came it was what I had ordered, and that's all they charged me for.....but it also had several other tops, two pants, six pairs of socks and two hats. I'm thinking WTF? I called the company and they said, "We screwed up, keep it all with our compliments."

I thought that cool of them.
So I may have to change clothes every six holes or every two beers. And people think golf is easy.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
He does not need to light a cigar to smoke it.

He can play golf as a righty or a lefty.

He once made a hole in one without a club only using a round house kick

He is the most interesting man in the world

golfoutfit31-jpg.21720

"I don't always talk about Martial Arts...but when I do its on Martial Talk." Buka

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Tis me, yes. But actually, I like to think of this as my Ward Cleaver look...

View attachment 21720

When the outfit I ordered came it was what I had ordered, and that's all they charged me for.....but it also had several other tops, two pants, six pairs of socks and two hats. I'm thinking WTF? I called the company and they said, "We screwed up, keep it all with our compliments."

I thought that cool of them.
So I may have to change clothes every six holes or every two beers. And people think golf is easy.

I think...with that wardrobe.... you need to move this golf game to....Saint Andrews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions