Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I winder if anyone in my office would mind if I just did this now

It's been a "fun" day
Sometimes you need to.
You'll find out if they hear......

I know I am feeling this way, nearly everyday *** of late.
Especially when the supervisor says 'don't bring drama to work'
Uh DUH, lady you create all the drama at work.
By being an incompetent boot licker!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the humorous grammatical mistake in an ad for a self-defense alarm on this site? I'll try to include the picture from the ad here, but not sure if the link will include the text. The headline is, "Best defense for attacker." Don't give them any help!

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the humorous grammatical mistake in an ad for a self-defense alarm on this site? I'll try to include the picture from the ad here, but not sure if the link will include the text. The headline is, "Best defense for attacker." Don't give them any help!

Yes... like certain medication packages and ads that say "best for headaches" or "best for cough". I am not trying to GET a headache, thank you, I am trying to GET RID of it. On a more personal note, I think a solid punch in the eye is a much better defense. Not that I am violent or anything. I am speaking strictly empirically.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

It makes sense though....see...if you are and attacker...on a martial arts site....considering attacking marital artists...you need something to help you defend yourself
....see...logical as Kahlua cheese cake for breakfast

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It makes sense though....see...if you are and attacker...on a martial arts site....considering attacking marital artists...you need something to help you defend yourself
Your logic is unassailable.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Um... no - anyone who is considering attacking martial artists should not be allowed to carry any protective devices, because people like that are obviously idiots and need to be taken out of the gene pool. I am sure Charles Darwin would back me up on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.