Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I' not enabling.... I'm just stating facts and supplying evidence to back it up.....obviously it's breakfast......
You are enabling.
148f7cf4bc372ef8ec074c849d8fcd43--leave-me-nike.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
EXACTLY!!!!! Breakfast food

all kidding aside, from Mrs Xue's point of view, all cakes, cookies, seats, etc. should be eaten at breakfast time and no other time throughout the day. That way your body has time to burn it off. Have it later in the day, when you're less active, you do not burn it off

Last edited:

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals!

I've been off line and off Island for a while, I hope everyone is well. Some of you had been in contact and I never got back to you. I will do so this week. Until then...rock on. :)

MeteorShowers.jpg

Meteor showers. Locking up a beach parking lot at work. Cool.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
And in Chinese

Kahlua芝士蛋糕
Kahlua zhīshì dàngāo
Somehow... it looks more sophisticated in Chinese. @gpseymour says most Russian sounds like cusswords to him (even though I wouldn't teach him any real cusswords). And one of my audiobook narrators told me that he started using complicated Russian names from my translations as profanities. He is really getting a kick out of it - apparently it's loads of fun when you stub your toe and scream "Agraphena Nikityevna!".

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Coding system was a mess again today, my fever rose as did my blood pressure, and I had a truckload of errored-out charges that had to be entered manually. So, I decided to take it easy during lunch break and wrote a story. Like you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions