Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We sacrifice coffee beans. It’s brutal. We grind them up into powder and drink their blood. Delicious.
From now on, that’s how I’m explaining it. I’m no longer a coffee addict; I’m now an acolyte.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
An after push hands post about my pre-push hands breakfast

Homemade Banana Bread, Chinese steamed egg, and a cup of tea......nice way to start the day
MMMMM, love me some good banana bread. Which is weird, because I actually don't like bananas at all. But love banana bread.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Today on the agenda
Take the youngest to Aikido
Come home, make some organic wheat pasta with organic tomato sauce and chicken for lunch
and make some barbecue tempeh for tonight

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I am going to fix a section of the fence, and hopefully get to the barber for a beard trim.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went down to my workbench and rooted through my scrap to find a solution for raising the sofa tables a couple of inches. Have to finish repairing the veneer first, but maybe by next weekend...

I also picked up a new pocket hole jig. Now I can build the cutoff cart I've been pondering.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Went down to my workbench and rooted through my scrap to find a solution for raising the sofa tables a couple of inches. Have to finish repairing the veneer first, but maybe by next weekend...

I also picked up a new pocket hole jig. Now I can build the cutoff cart I've been pondering.
Don't be modest - you picked up half the Lowe's.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am afraid I wasn't very productive today because I have a cold. I accompanied @gpseymour to Lowe's to facilitate the invasion and decimation thereof, made lunch, and then conducted... um... user acceptance testing of the new vacuum cleaner he bought me.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yearly bleaching and pressure washing the outside of the house this weekend......half way done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions