Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
My afternoon so far

200.gif
UnequaledJitteryBarnacle-max-1mb.gif

My day since 7:30 this morning. Care to swap? ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well...looks like I need to learn all there is to learn about Windows 10....just like I had to do with windows 7, XP, 95 and 3.11......I was hoping to miss that and cruise the next 7 to 10 years as simple support...but NOOOOOOOOOOO...... well.... at least I don't have to delve to deeply into Office O365........but I may have to return to Linux in the next few years too.....dang it......how DARE they expect me to work for a living....don't they know I'm a government worker

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS!!!!!!
Thanks, that brought a great smile to my face. On a long (almost 2 years) project, I made some good friends, and it was about when that commercial came out. We annoyed the hell out of each other with it. One day, one of the guys brought in a piece of ad mail he'd received - had that damned camel on it, from whatever company that was. He put that on his windowsill and it stayed there for at least a year.

Stupid commercial. Silly people. Good memories.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
As I sit here at my desk waiting for a red bar on a laptop screen to turn blue I am coming to the conclusion that I may be here a while..... a while after I am supposed to leave....a while after I am suppose to leave and go to a marital arts class........I cannot leave until this is done.....this is the kind of day it has been....and I just got a bag of peanuts for lunch...its after 4:00.... the first chance I had to eat today.... and those are just some of the highlights........it has not been a good day

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
As I sit here at my desk waiting for a red bar on a laptop screen to turn blue I am coming to the conclusion that I may be here a while..... a while after I am supposed to leave....a while after I am suppose to leave and go to a marital arts class........I cannot leave until this is done.....this is the kind of day it has been....and I just got a bag of peanuts for lunch...its after 4:00.... the first chance I had to eat today.... and those are just some of the highlights........it has not been a good day
Hugs.
some days are like this.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't suffered a day like that in a while. I'm afraid you may be filling in for me.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks, that brought a great smile to my face. On a long (almost 2 years) project, I made some good friends, and it was about when that commercial came out. We annoyed the hell out of each other with it. One day, one of the guys brought in a piece of ad mail he'd received - had that damned camel on it, from whatever company that was. He put that on his windowsill and it stayed there for at least a year.

Stupid commercial. Silly people. Good memories.
"Mike-Mike-Mike-Mike-Mike...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions